So instead of me posting about my window, the freezing house I now live in because of falling insulation, the crack in my living room wall and other weird stuff.. I'm going to vent.
Because I can and will.
1. Olivia is still not sleeping well. Like, she'll stay in her room but I can hear her playing. Then she is downstairs at the ass crack of morning demanding breakfast and my help putting Barbie's pants back on. Which, really? No. I can't function like that right away. I have to wake up, lay there in my bed while I think about the things I have to do while I contemplate the worth of my really doing them BEFORE I can even get up to pee. I just can't be on demand like that. Then she complains that she's tired. I'm just ov-ah it.
2. Jackson not taking naps? Not ok. Granted, Olivia stopped with naps around 3, and Jackson will be 3 in April. I get it. But this kid is like me and needs like 14 hours of sleep to be a normally functioning, chipper, happy person the next day. It's just a fact of life. This blog might be one of those mommy blogs where the mom really loves everything and everyone if I were getting 14 hours of sleep and writing this in the morning. But that's not what happens and that's why this is how this blog rolls. But today he was just non stop screaming, crying, flailing, throwing, hitting, kicking bundle of hot mess from the time I got him at my mom's until this very minute. That's right- that kid is in bed 30 minutes earlier than usual and he is PISSED OFF up in his room. Well, whatever, destructo. Just know that every time you break something, it's coming out of your make believe college fund, homie.
3. I posted it on my Facebook but I'm pretty much over people's passive aggressive/Mean Girls shit. OVER it. If you have a problem with someone.. jesus just say it. Seriously. I had to send a friend an email letting her know that saying vague shit on her Facebook which is so clearly about me is lame, childish, and not going to be tolerated. If you have a problem- you fucking say it so we can deal with it. No response back, but whatever. I'm sick and tired of people doing this kind of crap and then turn around and be nice to the person. What? No. Not ok. You don't have to like everyone, and if you just aren't feeling that person- NO BIG DEAL. You can still be polite and civil. You don't have to be snarky and then talk about the person in such a stupid way that you know they know what you're talking about.
4. Politics. Can I just say- that while I voted Obama, and I'm disappointed that we aren't in a better place right now, I just really wish people would shut the fuck up. Just shut up. Do you realize that he alone does not control everything? Do Americans realize that everything goes through Congress? That if Congress just their whore mouths for an hour and worked together instead of fighting, arguing, bickering, pointing fingers, and dredging up the past.... we could probably get a lot further in a shorter amount of time? The President is giving his State of the Union and ALREADY the GOP has a rebuttal. WTF? He hasn't even spoken yet. How about you just hold your fucking panties, listen to his ideas, and then like an adult, figure out how to make it work or make it better. We tell our children to respect those in authority, to mind your manners, to talk in turn, be respectful of your peers, talk rationally and calmly, yet most of those in Congress, the media, and the general public are completely incapable of doing any of these things. Just because there is something you don't agree with- don't assume right away it's Obama. LOOK AROUND because there is more to running a country than one person.
5. People who use a fast food drive thru for a ton of shit. I sat at McDonald's, clutching $1.06 in nickels and pennies for my large coke crack fix, for 25 minutes. All because some fat ass in a Ford Focus was ordering what ended up being 9 bags of food and three drink trays. I'm sorry- but maybe you should just walk your fat ass into the store and made trips to your car. Drive thru is for a few items, it's meant to be fast. The guy in front of me was totally losing it and screaming at Mr. Fat Ass Ford Focus and I'm sitting in my van laughing deliriously while my caffeine levels were dipping dangerously low. I could have died from caffeine withdrawal.
Ok. So I feel kind of better. *sigh*
I will announce the winner of the Alpine Weight Loss Secrets giveaway tomorrow. Because I'm too lazy to do anything with it tonight. And I'm tired. You'll deal with it. :)