Monday, January 31, 2011

Hustle, Fat Ass. Weightloss Challenge: week one

It's week one of our Weightloss Challenge and I'm already hating every second of it. So if you think you can't join us and would rather be fat just know you suck goat balls. (I'm kidding! This is clearly the hunger talking.)

Before I get into the rules and guidelines of our challenge.. here is my really half ass attempt at a pep talk. (You should know I am fresh out of the shower and my face is still red from fuckmill activity.)


The Rules:
1. Every Monday you must weigh yourself. And take a picture of your cankles on the scale. And post it. Bitches don't scoff at me! Part of motivation for this is the shame and public humiliation! And if I'm making you do it.... then I'll do it too. Here's me this week:

I'm not going to lie- I did this three times to see if maybe something was wrong. I was expecting high 160's. BUT according to online calculators, my ideal weight (since I'm 5'3) is 126 pounds. Dude- I have a long ways to go. *BARF*

2. You cannot starve yourself or puke. Because it's cruel, gross, and fucking cheating. Don't be a cheater.

3. You post on Mondays with your weight picture (see above) and list your challenges for the week. My challenge this weekend was coming to grips with having to curb my eating. I fucking ADORE junk food. I'm sure my insides are rotting as we speak but it's so good.

4. List your goal for the next week. My goal is to drink one glass of milk per day and try not to throw up when the mental image of cow udders pop into my head. (Shut up, this really happens and then I think I'm drinking from an udder and it's all downhill from there. I'm serious.)

5. You MUST work out three times per week. A workout can include going to a gym, going for a walk, working with a DVD, etc but it must equal to at least 30 minutes per session. I did my fuckmill for 30 minutes with a walk/run combo (die) and then I did 60 crunches along with my hand weights for some arm exercises. I feel ok now but we'll see how I feel tomorrow because already my abs are sore. :/
**

Ok. So that's easy, right? Once you get your post up, come back here and leave a comment. That means that other people playing along can be motivators but more importantly... that means I can come and motivate/shame you faster! :) YAY!

Good luck lambies!

19 comments:

Ang said...

I want to at least wish everyone good luck - I am leaving for Hawaii on Wednesday and so I'll miss the first week plus of this. I don't have a scale either.

Once I'm moved into the new house, I'm going to be using some Wii active workout 'games' to help me with this. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

middle child said...

Sorry, but I do suck goat balls (among others). But I am losing weight anyway so I am mysteriously with you. These words are looking funny to me,..quick,...ahh,NEED CHOCOLATE!!!!

prettylittlereckless said...

I LOVE your pep talk. love it. I'm so excited for this. I'll have to check back to see who's gonna do this with us!

Jandy xx said...

Good luck!!!!!!

Josie said...

I'm so in!
P.S. We have the same scale and I'm 5'3" as well. I think this is a sign.

Just Plain Tired said...

I'm here for morale support and stuff. I'm too lazy to diet and exercise (much) myself. Unless the extra 10 pounds I invariably put on over the winter doesn't disappear on its own this spring/early summer. Then I may rethink this dieting lazy stuff.

Oilfield Trash said...

You can do it.

And there is nothing wrong with 158 pounds. Really.

The Mrs. said...

I went back and forth on this...but I'm in! I need that kick in the ass because I'm LA-ZY. Posting my shame might just do it. I guess I better paint my toes...

The Mrs. said...

Ok, Sara...I'm in:

http://mylifeasawomanmommyandwife.blogspot.com/2011/02/attention-all-chubba-butts.html

Yesterday, I really sorta binged because my dad made cake with homemade icing...it was inevitable.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I have to go buy batteries for my scale> I think they are special batteries I have to order from China

The Mrs. said...

I stopped in let you know I'm doing this with you, but forgot your pep talk. So here it goes:

Sara,

You can do this. You want this and you CAN do it. You're going to want to give up at times, but remember: your go to junk food can never taste as good as buying smaller jeans feels! I can't wait to see your progress!!


Psst: that cake I was talking about...there's still half a sheet left and it's haunting me.

Shirley said...

I posted http://shirleysnewday.blogspot.com/2011/02/waist-watcher-wednesday.html

Mom Taxi Julie said...

Is it too late to join? You have no right calling yourself fat, you are in the 150's my dream zone lol.

glorbaby said...

Ya, I agree w/ Taxi Julie! 158 is like my goal!

Eileen said...

how long is the fat ass challenge going on, b/c I wouldn't mind joining when I'm home. I'm not going to be able to do it this monday b/c I'm out of town, but I can the week after...

C.Byrd said...

I can't wait to start this challenge. I'm already doing the "Game On" challenge with my cardio class, but I'd really like to try this too!!! Btw, I'm your newest follower! :) You can find my blog at nebraskabyrd.blogspot.com

daffodils_echo said...

wow... I'm also challenging myself on diet which I started 15 days ago... but I didn't know how much I lost coz I haven't weight myself since I started but... I know I lost some pounds coz most of my jeans already fitted. Glad I found some others who also have goals like mine.. It feels like I'm excited now... Goodluck to us all.. btw here my blog... http://daffodilsecho.blogspot.com/

Rancher Mom said...

I am new to your blog and new to blogging as well, and am totally up to this challenge! We also have the same scale (perhaps it's a conspiracy and they're all broken??). Will get a picture up on my blog as soon as I can (toddler ran off with the camera!) http://taylorfamilyranch.blogspot.com/

cakeologist said...

Sara
Please help me give Rancher Mom lots of motivation. She says if she doesn't lose weight then she won't attend her high school reunion. I don't care about the reunion, but I really want to see her. If she doesn't come here then I will have to fly there and trust me when I say that flying and me do not mix.