EXCEPT (side jaunt..) I bought a super awesome bra yesterday. I broke down and spent money on my Victoria's Secret credit card on two bras and two pairs of underwear. But I bought one of those Incredible bras (and no, I did not spend $48 on a bra. It IS the semi annual sale. HOLLA).... and it's really incredible.
Unfortunately, this is not me.
But the other bra is just a regular ol' bra and I hope it keeps my boobs in and doesn't squeeze them to death. It's pretty much all I can ask for. We'll find out tomorrow lovelies!
Anyways. Let's get back to my post. So Amy and then Amber gave me this award. Both of them have different rules... so to cut it down the middle I'll give you 6 random things you may not know about me. (Disclaimer: this is not a "family" blog so if your are ultra conservative, a relative, or psychotic, please stop reading now.) (Thanks.) (And some of these may be repeats because I'm too lazy to look back and see what I've already put on one of these lists.) (Deal with it.)
2. I still own a 98 degrees cd. I know. It's embarrassing and I try to hide it when people come over. It's actually next to my Savage Garden cds. (Yes, I have both). SHAME.
3. I went through an emo phase when I was about 16. An emo/goth phase. The goth wore off but the emo hung around most of my sophomore year of high school. I was really into alternative music (still am) and I had Marilyn Manson posters around my room and I would sing to Fiona Apple and swear boys were stupid and I would paint my nails black with Sharpies until I could get my mom to buy me real nail polish that was actually black (without glitter) and I wore these pants with straps/chains on them. And I had a back pack that had all kinds of random shit pinned to it. Fortunately, I have no pictures of this phase. But it was there. BUT I don't think I've changed so much. Most of the fun parts of my emo phase are still here (I'm a punk rock chick at heart) but at least my "life is horrible and I want to die" portions are gone!
4. I hate trying new things. I don't like being watched by people when I try something new. This will also go as far as going to a new place I've never been (including stores, restaurants, etc). I feel self conscious and stupid.
5. I'm addicted to pearl jewelry. I love pearls. If I find something with pearls I will do what I call a "shark circle". I will walk around it several times, pick it up, put it down. Try it on, put it down. Pick it up again, put it down. I will do this until I buy it. I cannot help myself. Seriously- it's a problem considering pearls are kind of dressy. BUT I love them so. I just bought cute hair clips because of the pearl. Now I need to buy a shirt that matches so I can wear them. :/
6. I own 17 sex toys (I threw out a few, gained a few more.. I can't remember if I'm up or down in toy totals..) and I used them um... regularly. I like to watch porn with Matt but we no longer have a tv/dvd player in our room.. so we haven't done that in awhile. (We COULD watch it in the living room but our living room isn't really set up for that. It's a lot more fun in the bedroom.) And I'm trying to talk Matt into the pros of getting a Liberator. I think it's essential, he's not convinced. (But once the window is replaced in my van and the vet is paid.. it's a "need" and not a "want". Because I say so.)
So.. I'm not tagging anyone. Mostly because it's 7:30, I'm late with my post as it is, I'm tired (working a lot of hours this week) and I have some Etsy stuff to work on. Speaking of.... check out my shop HERE- I have a bunch of new things in there. All the money is going to the window/vet fund. It's the closest thing to a fundraiser I can think of. (Since a few of you keep telling me to have a fundraiser- you are more than welcome to think of a better idea and I'll help. Matt says I can't send pictures of my boobs for money. Sorry.)