Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A day late, still sick, and my very unfresh face trying to motivate you.

Well I know I'm late. While yesterday you would have seen me, most likely, barfing through my sad version of a peptalk via vlog... today you get to hear my weirdo half voice that feels like it's going in and out. While a good portion of my day was spent playing with said voice and realizing how WEIRD it is to not have one... I did my best to sustain so I could vlog for you.

And not puke.

And god dammit I came through. (But.. if you want to hear me in better days.. check out my guest vlog over HERE.)

So this week I felt like I wasn't such a fat ass slug. Admittedly, I did not fuckmill. BUT BUT BUT I did exercise. I'll explain in my vlog what I did. I also drank milk twice. And I feel like giving up on that and just taking a stupid vitamin. I drink enough caffeine that my bones probably are deteriorating much faster than they should be so yay. I need me some calcium and vitamin D. Here's my weight for the week:

...so I'm down 4.8 pounds. OK. So I didn't think I had puked that much but maybe I have. I doubt I exercised enough to lose 4.8 pounds. I don't understand weight gain/loss. Ugh. But hey- I painted my toenails on Saturday!

Edit:: Um, so YouTube is having some kind of maintenance... so video will come later. Sorry. :(

7 comments:

The Restaurant Manager said...

Great job on the 4.8 pounds! That's awesome!

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

4.8 pounds is 4.8 pounds, hehe. You're doing better than me!

Oilfield Trash said...

Congrats on losing the 5 pounds.

prettylittlereckless said...

I really need to get going on this whole weightloss thing. I worked out Monday on the elliptical for the first time in awhile and omg...I can still feel it today! Definitely need to stretch more.

Good job lady!

The Mrs. said...

Good job you whore. I don't hate you for doing better than me, I don't hate you for doing better than me. ;) Seriously, GREAT job! You can view my fatness here:

http://mylifeasawomanmommyandwife.blogspot.com/2011/02/okay-litte-less-fat-week-3.html

Cow boob juice is overrated... and gross. Calcium up with cheese or YOGURT! Yogurt is full of good things...especially if you've been sick--it puts those good little bugs back in your colon! Just a fun fact!

G said...

well done on the loss...

AmberLaShell said...

hey, being sick is like the best diet out there. congrats on the weight loss, even if it sucked to be sick.

AmberLaShell Rants
AmberLaShell's Naughty Nights