Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Stupid bitches drive me crazy.

FYI... I didn't exercise today. But it's ok, I'll come back strong tomorrow.

Anyways. So are any of you watching Teen Mom 2? I know I have talked about Teen Mom before but holy man.. this new season is out of control. I'm not even kidding. Anybody who says that it glamorizes teen pregnancy clearly hasn't seen an entire episode, let alone an entire season.

Jenelle: Wow. This girl has some serious issues. I will admit, her mom is a certifiable nut job, so I can appreciate the fact she has genetics driving some of this. And for a minute I was proud of her for realizing she isn't able to parent so she signed over temporary custody to her mom. Unfortunately, she still doesn't do anything. I mean, she watches her kid MAYBE one day a week and 99% of the time she shows up hung over or not at all. I'm like, really? You can't even pretend to be a good mom for a DAY? And I just feel like slapping her mom and telling her that screaming at your kid all of the time over every.little.thing isn't going to help. And Jenelle needs to stop acting like a bitch to her mom. God damn. If I ever talked to my mom like that she'd back slap me before I could finish the sentence.

Kailyn: Now, I want to feel bad for her. Her mom is like... awful. She just up and left her kid... what kind of mom does that? So she lives with her ex boyfriend/baby daddy in his parent's house. Now, when a normal person gets free room/board you would think they would act more grateful. But this girl doesn't and she acts like a complete bitch to everyone. Now, I know the ex boyfriend is an overbearing asshole. But come on. Do you think acting like a bitch is going to make it better?

Leah: This girl has twin girls and one of them has what is possible a defect that may inhibit her ability to walk. But she is back with the baby daddy and they moved in together. Now, she seems like a good girl. She's actually trying to take care of her kids and she appears to be doing a good job. My issue is how she talks down to Corey, the baby daddy. I know from having my own kids that it is a huge learning curve. If you aren't doing it all the time it's really hard to know what the cries mean and how to do things. I get it. But Leah doesn't. She flips out on poor Corey because he doesn't do everything the right way. So I feel bad for Corey.

Chelsea: She's stupid. The baby daddy here basically called her a whore and said he wished the baby was never born. So.. that's no good. But in this season he's back around and this girl honestly think he's going to change. But what I don't understand.. is why would you WANT to be with a person who would be so hateful to you AND your baby? Are you a glutton for a punishment? Man alive. I think we all know this guy is going to remain a loser and she's going to be all heart broken all over again. And I just don't feel sorry for people who put themselves in that position over and over again.

**
I don't understand how teenagers who are going to be sexually active are choosing to not be on birth control. I mean, come on parents. Please educate your children about teen pregnancy, STD's, etc. I don't understand, how this day in age, parents really think the whole "abstain" route is the best. Now, I think we should definitely talk about that and encourage it. Unfortunately, most girls will fall in love and that boy will try talking her into going further. And let's just say, that if your daughter gets in that position... please have her on birth control. You want her to go to college, to go further in life than she could with a baby. And when I think of Olivia.. I think that I want her to go to college. Get married, be a mom. And if that means I have to get her on birth control when she's a teenager.. then I will. My mom started me on birth control and I didn't have sex right away. But when I did, I'll admit I was 17, I was responsible because my mom gave me no choice. And it's probably one of the best things she could have done for me.

9 comments:

Asha said...

I agree. I think teenagers should be on birth control even if they aren't sexually active just as a precautionary measure. The key is keeping open dialogue with your children and not expecting the "village" to raise your child to be responsible.
http://www.ashafullife.blogspot.com

Rancher Mom said...

I agree with you about abstinence not working these days, I have heard some awful stories from high school and middle school teachers, things that made ME blush, which is hard to do.
I totally need to watch Teen Mom now, I do love train wrecks. :)
-JT-

prettylittlereckless said...

agreeeeeeed. I'm not really loving this season of Teen Mom though.

Krysten @ After 'I Do' said...

Like I said, I've only caught bits and pieces because I ALWAYS seem to work Tuesday nights. However, I think Jenelle and her mom both need major therapy. I like how her mom thinks she's all awesome... um, the way you act isn't going to make that baby any better. Just saying.

For some reason I always seem to miss Kailyn. Her situation kind of sucks but she also seems sort of stupid. So. Not sure.

Leah... I'm hoping once she gets used to having Corey around more maybe they'll work things out. I feel bad for both of them, having a baby with a birth defect cannot be easy, especially when you have another perfectly healthy baby that has needs as well.

And Chelsea... is an idiot. I love the looks her roommate gave her when she asked if the baby daddy could move in. Wow. That should be really interesting.

Chicken said...

In the first few episodes I was totally against Janelle, but something after this last one made me understand why she acts the way she does. HER MOTHER. She is a teenager, I go back to thinking how I would've reacted when I was that age, and it's no wonder this girl has so much anger and hate built up in her.

Gayle said...

I work in a high school and I have been saying for YEARS we need to teach them some things. You'd be amazed at how little sex information they actually have. Most of what the kids know comes from other kids, it makes you want to puke.

http://aftonhigh1988.blogspot.com/

Oilfield Trash said...

I don't watch that show so I don't have an opinion.

Jen @ Dear Mommy Brain said...

Good parenting begets good (future) parents. And the opposite, obviously. Admittedly, I'm glad I don't have cable. It's not healthy to yell at the tv for hours on end.

Amber said...

I can't watch shows like that.

And I really have no need to. When I get a hankering for shit like that, I just call my niece and listen to the latest bullshit she is peddling with her child.

Pfft.

Assholes.