Oh MAN do I have all kinds of stuff to blog about... but that post is going to wait until Monday. I'll need you to weigh in.. so I'm going to take a day or two to think about it, then I'll blog it for Monday. Stay tuned.
But for tonight I was tagged by the lovely and adorable Amber. I am supposed to tell you the five things I never leave home without. Easy cakes.
I bet you're going to be surprised that one of the things in my purse is not a vibrator. I know, I would be too. But alas.. it's not. Sad day.
You'll notice I'm carrying a Coach purse. It's totally a knock off. But it holds SO much and that makes me keep it even though the shoulder strap is stupid and the zipper pull is MIA. Seriously- where would that go? Weird. But I always carry the things in the picture: notebook, cell phone, lotion, wallet, chapstick, a book, and my planner. You'll see I'm a fan of Bath & Body works. And my wallet is ubber cute and small. So sometimes I use a small purse and only carry the phone, lotion, chapstick, and wallet. I could be good for days with those. I don't require much and wouldn't consider myself high maintenance.
But clearly, I never leave home without a bra and obvious clothing. I mean, really. I'm not a hooker. (Although I have gotten that job offer before.) If my profession should ever change to me being a hooker you all will be the first to know.
And then someone emailed me last night saying they wanted me to do the handwriting meme that is going around. Well I had to find it, so hopefully I haven't screwed this up. Apparently, my little same on one of my vlogs isn't enough. So here we be:
1. Your name/blogging name
2. Your blog URL
3. Type "the quick fox jumps over the lazy dog." (yeah, that's not the right sentence, but I'm copying.)
4. Quote or something you say a lot.
5. Favorite song
6. Favorite bands/singers
7. Something random
8. Tag someone.
1. I prefer to write with a marker.. specifically the Bic Mark It ultra fine point permanent markers. You buy me those and I will love you long time.
2. I was listening to the Dixie Chicks song "Wide Open Spaces" and remembered it makes me cry. I have no idea why- it's totally humiliating.
3. I really do adore new underwear and socks. If I could afford to wear new stuff every day I totally would. You buy me underwear/socks (or a gift card) I will love you long time.
4. I'm very picky about my handwriting. I can make it look different and sometimes I just do a sloppy cursive because I'm lazy. BUT if I've written something and don't like how it looks... I will do it all over again, no matter how long it is.
5. I am super obsessed with making sure I have smooth legs. I don't like any kind of prickle on them so I shave every day. Even in the winter.
Don't forget.. tomorrow is Dear Sara so get your questions in! I can tell you I have had a LOT of questions about anal sex... so don't send any more about that. I will cover it all tomorrow. Apparently, a lot of people are uneducated. Dang. It feels like Talk Sex with Sue up in here.. except I'm not old nor creepy. I think? I hope not. Oh damn.
But anything else- hit me up lovahs. sarastrand9438AThotmailDOTcom. Night!