Sorry for the unintentional hiatus.. but I'm back. And I got some good questions this week. :)
1. Do monkeys fly? No. If you see this, hide under a table and call 911 immediately.
2. Why do I always end a text with a smiley face or a "ha ha"? I don't know. But you never end your texts to me with that. Clearly I'm not on your awesome list. Loser.
3. Why did zooba pants go out of style? Because they were heinous. And I'm probably one of a few people who can proudly say I never wore them. But I will admit to jumping the equally lame flannel pants trend in high school.
4. Whatever happened to MC Hammer? Well he's obviously broke. Then he went gangsta which.... right. You can't be praising Jesus holding a Glock. It just send mixed messages and really? Who is your audience?? Then I think he went back to praising Jesus 24/7, like a preacher or something. For all I know he's the guy on the corner by my grocery store saying he's a disabled vet and homeless (yet he's wearing very expensive clothing to be pulling that scam.)
5. Psychics- real or fake? I don't know. If you are seeing them at a county fair-- probably fake. If you are seeing them in the middle of the sidewalk... probably fake. But if you are brave enough to venture into the swamp to meet one... maybe real. Because psychics are kinda crazy and I'd expect them to live in a swamp.
6. Would you ever want to live until you were 150? What would you do? It depends on my body. Like, I wouldn't want to be 150 with a frail and deteriorating body. Now, if I had my current body and 150 and I didn't have to worry about breaking a hip.. maybe. But once stuff starts failing... let me go. But no matter how long I live, I want to be doing awesome and fun things my whole life.
7. Biggest lesson you learned as you have gotten older? Apologize when you need to. Learn when you're wrong and accept it graciously and apologize accordingly. And be sincere.
8. Do you think it's ever ok to wear flip flops to a dressy event? My friend and I are arguing about this. Um, not unless you're white trash and going to a block party in the middle of the trailer park. Dang. There are enough strappy and heeled sandals out there that you can wear that you don't have to resort to the $2 Old Navy flip flops. Have some class.
9. My husband wants a dog. I don't. He's hardly ever home so I would be the primary care taker of this animal. Should I give in? No. My thing is that if you want a pet, you need to take care of it, not pawn it off on someone else. Unless we're talking about my dream of fainting goats in which case I only want to clap and make them fall over while Matt takes care of them. But he knew that when we got married. I don't do pet care. :)
and for a vlog question.. (ps) I'm trying to grow my bangs out so this is how you'll be seeing me for like... 2 years I'm sure. Should I continues.. or go back to having my regular ol' bangs?