Thursday, March 24, 2011

I wee'd and I'm a busy beaver.

I always want to play along with scrapbook/card challenges.. but then I get lazy. But this week.. I actually pulled my crap together and played along with Wee Memories for their challenge this week. And I used my cat stamps.. that I bought awhile ago and just didn't know what to do with them. I made two for me and a set of six that will go into my Etsy shop later this evening.














So yesterday I announced that I was going to Las Vegas in July for my (second) grown up vacation. But then I should also tell you all of the other awesomeness I have coming up.. which means adventures for me to tell you about:

April
  • Jackson turns 3, and he's having a party on the 9th.
  • I'm going with my sister in law, Kate, to see My Chemical Romance on the 12th.
  • All Time Low/Yellowcard/Hey Monday/and some other band with Kate on the 21st.
  • Kindergarten Round up on the 29th for Olivia
May
  • Elton John concert with my mom on the 6th.
  • Death Cab for Cutie concert on the 21st.. maybe
  • Milwaukee with Amy for a Jen Lancaster book signing the 25th and 26th.
June
  • Going with Amy to see Chelsea Handler on the 4th.
  • Matt and I are driving to Michigan to meet Jennifer and her hubby Jon. Oh, and we're hiking Tahquamenon Falls too. (see picture below) That's the weekend of June 10-11
  • Matt and I celebrate our 7th wedding anniversary on the 12th. Probably recovering from our MI trip.


July
  • Vegas.. the entire last week of July.
  • Probably going to have a 4th of July party at my house as usual.
August
  • Canoe/camping trip.. date unknown
  • Boudoir photoshoot on the 14th (hopefully)
  • Family picnic gathering.. date unknown
  • Trip to the WI Dells (it's on my 30/30 list).. date unknown
  • Matt turns 31 on the 17th.
  • Hog Jog 5K with Amy.. date unknown
Um yeah. That's only through August, homies. And while a lot of stuff on here is going to cross stuff off my 30/30 list.. it's becoming a major fear of mine that I won't be able to complete everything. Like.. learning a song on the piano probably isn't going to happen. So here's my thinking. What if I have my main 30 before 30 list.. but if I can't (for whatever reason) complete one of these.. I need to choose something off a "bonus list"? Like substitutions?

All well and good.. but I have no bonus list. So here's where you come in!

What would you like to see me do before my 30th birthday? Leave a comment with a suggestion! I'll be making a list and I shall work on it!

But in the mean time.... Dear Sara will be back tomorrow. I have 2 questions lined up so far.. but I need a few more. Email me (or send me a Facebook message) with your question! sarastrand9438 at hotmail dot com. Night lambwhores!

10 comments:

Lost.in.Idaho said...

Um... Lip Sync to Fergalicious? Complete with choreography?

prettylittlereckless said...

whoohoo! I'm seeing you bunches this year :) You are quite the busy bee with everything you got going on. You're gonna knock off that 30/30 list in no time :)

Jennifer Kay said...

I will not get over the term "hog jog" which is just fucking hilarious.

I would like to add to the bonus list "Get a Tattoo"...

HAS said...

Wow! We've definitely got the same taste in music. I saw Yellowcard about 5 years ago...awesome. I can't wait to hear how Death Cab and My Chemical Romance are! Love them! Sounds like you've got quite the summer planned!
http://haslifelovelaughter.blogspot.com

Oilfield Trash said...

You are going to be one busy woman in the coming months.

Ann said...

Dang, girl, you are going to be BUSY! Such a fun card! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Amy said...

I think you should find a fainting goat farm, go visit, take a video with you and the goat so you can say you have your own personal fainting goat friend.

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

I second the fainting goat farm!

You are going to more concerts in the next few months than I have been to in the past 10 years.

I'd add concerts to some 50/50 list I need to achieve in the next 6 years but I'm old & creaky & doubt I could manage 50 things by then. :)

Danielle said...

I'm jealous of the WI Dells trip! My friend in Chicago just loves that place and talks about it all the time! :)

Yesterday's Echo Scrapbooks said...

I know this is totally off topic... I have that paper too! And love the stack. It's just yummy.