Whoopsy pissy pants.
So you need to go here to see my last update and the list as a whole so you know what the eff I'm even talking. (I'm talking to you- folks with no memory and my new lambwhores)
The things that have not been done yet are and my plan:
- sailboat ride: Matt and I will do this in Bayfield at some point this summer.
- write a book: working on two!
- snorkle: um.. I'll buy a snorkle and try in a pool or something.
- Vegas: booked!
- one song on piano
- roadtrip with friends: will happen in March 2012, but maybe after my 30th. I'm going to be ok with that though because the plans are in motion.
- 5K: happening in either August/September.
- helicopter ride: happening in Vegas.
- concerts: will get them done by the end of June.
- camping: happening in August.
- Grand Canyon: happening while on Vegas trip (hopefully)
- Canada: ugh... I have NO idea. I still need to get a passport.
- bikini: ew. I'm trying. It will happen by the end of summer.
- 200 books: will be done by end of year I'm sure.
- family tree book
- canoeing or tubing: will go canoeing while I camp in August.
- see the northern lights: I forgot I already saw them like 7 years ago with Matt. Whoops.
- Wisconsin Dells: going to see the Dells with Amy in May on our Milwaukee trip for a book signing, but I'd like to take the kids this summer but honestly? Funds are going to be low after Vegas.
- see new waterfall: happening in June!
- sea caves in the winter: I'm going to try. We were supposed to do it in February but they never opened.
- try skiing: December!
"alternatives". And pretty much I got no ideas from you.
Folks. I'm disappointed in you.
I need you guys to help me out with FIVE alternative list items that I can do. Ideally, they should be low-cost, fun, and would provide blog fodder. Or at least kick ass pictures of me embarrassing myself. Someone suggested that I go to see a scary movie.. in a theatre. Why? Because I'm so fucking terrified of ANYTHING that would maybe be scary.
Folks- I covered my face during the 5th Harry Potter. True story. And I seriously feel bad for the person who has to go with me to document me pissing myself with fear.
So your job is to think of a few good ideas. By the end of the week so I can finish my list. Get crackalackin.