Friday, April 8, 2011

Dear Sara...... way to go!

Well, good for you. See? If I reprimand you, you pull it together and send me questions.

*golf claps and leg pumps*

So let's get this bitch on the road shall we?

1. What's one thing you can't live without? Hands down, that would be music. Or books. I'm also not capable of making a decision, which is why I'm chosing to put two things down here.

2. Would you ever want to be a celebrity? Oh sure. I think it would be fun to have the platform to be a celebrity, first and foremost. I don't think anybody really knows what it's like until you're there, but I think I'd like to try.

3. Favorite way to spend the day? Am I alone or with a person? Because my answers are vastly different depending. But ultimately- my favorite thing to do is do touristy things, be on the go, or just drive. I really like car rides and I like to drive and I like to jam to music while I drive.

4. Are you into the royal wedding? I was when I was involved. But now that William has decided Kate is better than me, I'm giving him the cold shoulder. I'm also going to be rude and not even RSVP because he was a total jerk. (But honestly? I'll probably watch it on tv because it's going to be amazing.)

5. Five rules you live by or pieces of advice. Oh. I have a whole list of "life lessons" but here are some recent ones I've talked about to people:
  • Avoid hairy balls of anything. This includes peaches. I just don't know that anybody should have hairy balls by their face- nothing good could come of that.
  • Don't stick your finger in strange holes. That seems a bit self explanatory.
  • If you don't know when it was last washed, don't put it in your mouth.
  • Never pick your wedgie because someone will always see you.
  • Shave your legs every day because you might get into an accident and rescued by a hot paramedic. You should always be on edge to impress. Even if you're dying and your spleen is in the passenger seat of your car.
6. I have things I want to do and things I have to do, but have no energy. How can I remedy this? Well, you might need to change your diet to have energy? Maybe you just eat shit and feel blah? But I know for me that I feel better once I start doing what I need to. It's finding the motivation sometimes that sucks, but ultimately- you have to do what you have to do. And I'll say that now that I've been really exercising and making an effort to be more active? I have way more energy than I did before. Also? I'm kind of OCD with my lists, so I always have a list and I would by lying if I said crossing things off my lists doesn't make my girl parts happy and tingly.




7. I have been married three times. I am married now. How do I find out who I really am? I am so used to being someone's wife that I have lost myself completely.


 
OK! If you have questions for me about me or your own personal life... email me at sarastrand9438 (at) hotmail (dot) com and I'll be happy to include them in next week's Dear Sara post. :)
 
Now, tomorrow I have Jackson's birthday party so I'll probably have some cute pictures for you.
 
What are YOU doing this weekend?

11 comments:

prettylittlereckless said...

lmao. I love your 5pcs of advice/wisedom :) too funny. and true? yes. lol.

Also to your vlog person tonight-- In a weird way I can relate? I feel like I went through this identity crisis when I was a senior in HS (seriously, just trust me, it was horrendous. I hated everything around me and not just normal teen angst.)- for so long I was all these things, but was that really me? I don't think I was happy at all. So I think you need to figure out what makes you happy. Start small. Maybe it's the wall color that really bothers you or something- paint it! Or find a hobby you've always wanted to do, but have just never done it. I guess- make time for yourself. That would be my piece of advice. It's kinda like dating yourself. Try different things- go to a new restaurant or movie by yourself. Find your likes and dislikes. Like Sara said- find your passion. It's easy to get caught up in a role, but it's finding the balance of it all too. Good luck!

Shareena said...

haha! A very funny post. I like your advice shave your legs everyday..^_^ Always prepared for unpredictable and look good when it happen.. ^_^

Shirley said...

I love your vlog answer.

Jo-Anne Mother and Nanna said...

I think you give amazing advice thank you for that I think your advice helps those who listen/read it.

I love your blog it is so cool and often gives me a laugh.

Oilfield Trash said...

Your answers were perfect.

Mom Taxi Julie said...

You so totally look thinner in this vlog. WTG!!

Great advice. You have to find something to keep your mind busy.

SherilinR said...

i'm here visiting from the lady blogger's tea party. i liked your blog name. hi, i'm sherilin, it's nice to meet you!
and now i will go read your big dog story. my parents have a st bernard who looks like cujo, but so far she hasn't killed anyone.

laughingmyabsoff.blogspot.com

Jennifer said...

Saying hi as part of the Say Hi Sunday Blog Hop even though its still Saturday :)

You are hilarious! I'm following you now. Can't wait to read more!

Linda B said...

Stopping by from a say hi Sunday linky. Come on down to http://linorstorecom.blogspot.com

Dawn @Lighten Up! said...

Hahaha! Ok, Ok, I'll keep the hairy balls away. I don't think my husband will be real happy about that though!
Stopping in and following from LBS. Come see me over at Lighten Up!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Great answers!