Saturday, May 7, 2011

Dear Sara was Tiny Dancing

In case you wondered where the hell I was last night with my Dear Sara post? Yeah. I was busy rocking out at an Elton John concert.

So instead, pretend I'm singing this song for you. Because I pretty much was belting it out like a drag queen wannabe last night. Just for you.



I'll have pictures (and hopefully video?) for you tomorrow. Today though... I'm hanging out with a bunch of friends and hoping to recreate the amazingness that was my birthday. Oh yes. And if you're lucky... we might get more drunken video for you! YAY!

7 comments:

monicastangledweb.com said...

Just stopped by from LBS. I LOVE Elton John. Saw him twice in concert, once with Billy Joel. What fun! Look forward to seeing your pix. I like your blog name. A bit like mine. You: Organized chaos. Me: Tangled web. So you bet, I'll be returning soon! Very cool. :)

Mommy said...

Hi Sara....So Jealous that you went to see Sir Elton!! OMG I would of loved to have went!

I'm visiting from the LadyBlogger's Tea Party! :)

Nicky Mommy on the Move!

Lost.in.Idaho said...

One of my favorite karaoke songs...

HOLD ME CLOSER, TONY DANZA....

Jo-Anne Mother and Nanna said...

I love Elton John he is just such a great singer lucky you getting to go to his concert.

vinobaby said...

Concerts are the best way to celebrate a birthday. Drunken ones are even better. Video can be dangerous...

Nikolett said...

Umms, so can you be my concert buddy? Because you go to so many awesome concerts. It'd be so neat to see Elton and his light-up shades haha. Hope you had some fun recreating your birthday, lady :D

prettylittlereckless said...

LOL.... well I gotta upload the videos... they really weren't all that drunken.

Glad you enjoyed the concert!