Dudes. What a crazy ass few days. And this coming week isn't much better. Let's do a quick recap of what I've been doing:
1. Working. The spring semester is done but the summer semester starts soon. We had book buy back last week so Wednesday and Thursday I came home from work exhausted and sore. By Friday I could barely lift my kids. But hey- free workout, right?
2. Cleaning. I'm having the spring cleaning itch like mad. I also know that the Never ending-Yard-Sale-2011 is going to be starting soon so I'm sorting out what I'm selling and donating.
3. I got a book in the mail from a giveaway I won and I totally forgot it was coming. It's from the Krazy Coupon Ladies (who started the Extreme Couponing show) and it's a complete how-to. I'm overwhelmed but excited. This week's project is to make my coupon binder. Oh yes. I'm taking my crazy up a couple of notches.
4. I have a lot of posts swirling in my head for you. They are coming, I promise. With Blogger being a fucking whore this week it knocked me off my mojo. My plan was to crank out like 5 posts on Wednesday night because I knew I'd be so busy... but yeah. Blogger hates me and doesn't want you to be happy.
5. I went to my FIRST musical last night. I forgot to take pictures but it was amazing and I pretty excited to see more. It just highlights how grossly untalented I am but that's ok. I'm ok with that. Really, I am. :/
6. I have a LOT of trips coming up all at once. Seriously. I had no idea how effing booked I am for fun stuff until I looked at my calendar. I have a Death Cab for Cutie concert on May 21I have a trip to Milwaukee in another week or so for a Jen Lancaster book signing- totally pumped for that. Then the following week (I think??) I am going to see Chelsea Handler in Minneapolis. Then Matt and I have our trip to Michigan coming up soon after. Then I am hoping to go to Rochester July 9. Vegas is at the end of July. Then August is getting more and more insane. I don't even KNOW what is happening but I think every single weekend I'm booked??? *sigh* I do know a for sure is Chicago with Matt and our friends Tammy and Chad for the Kings of Leon concert. Oh yes... how I've missed a live KOL show. It's all fun stuff but I'm kind of overwhelmed. Like, I might have to start doing things during the week just so I don't feel so overwhelmed? I don't know. I'll never complain about having nothing to do that's for sure.
7. I am so behind on Etsy shop stuff I feel sick. I have a lot of stuff in progress and I just have no time for anything. I'm already on no sleep. Ugh.
8. My mom just left for Florida today so Matt and I had to arrange our work schedules to make sure someone is with the kids. I'm doing an 8-12 shift which will kick my ass. I'm not used to getting up before 7:30. HA! But Matt will be working nights so I won't see him much this week at all. But I'm hoping I can get more done when he's gone?? We'll see.
OK. I think there's more but my dryer just beeped so I need to switch loads over. Oh, and we have no groceries and I have no time or money to get some. Awesome.