Monday, May 30, 2011

Weightloss Check in. Face of a failure.

Hi. I have nothing for you except the usual of the last three weeks of hey- I'm a failure and have done nothing. I can't even come up with a clever bulleted list of things I did in lieu of legitimate exercise.

Mostly because I was vacationing.

But this week? This week shall be mine. I'm getting ready to get on the fuckmill for the first time in three weeks, peeps. And I'm going to do my crunches and leg thingies and just work it out. The good news is that this morning I weighed myself and I'm still at 160.2, which is down from last month's 161.4. I'll take it!

I am feeling hopeful that I can start going outside more, though. It's been rain and shit pretty much every day since March and so I'm kind of over it. This weekend we had a nice hour here and there but for the most part, we continue with our rain and shit theme. It kind of sucks. But I really do so much better when I am outside so I'm hoping it gets drier and warmer.

How are you all doing? If you aren't exercising are you eating smaller portions at least? I know I am and some days I'm kind of hungry. But I can't really tell if it's legit hungry or just wanting to eat because I'm bored? Even when I'm not bored I apparently just like to eat. So.. who knows. But one of my size 12 jeans are feeling.... loose? Yes. After three weeks of being a lazy person my pants are loose. I feel hopeful that maybe exercise isn't needed for weight loss?? :)

5 comments:

Echo said...

I'm with you, exercise sucks!!! But I cut back on eating snacks late at night and at my last doctors appointment I had lost almost 7 pounds. And that was with being weighed while on my period! Stick with it, we'll do it together! :)
Visiting from LBS

kyari0919 said...

I know how u feel! my blog was suppose to be something that I could use to help.me lose weight. I have not even done one exercise. I lost some last month but gained it all back plus a little more. I try to watch calories when im not working out but I haven't been doing that either :/

prettylittlereckless said...

I've completely sucked it up to. Life has been BUSY! But I'm making this week my bitch as well!

AmberLaShell said...

I will be perfectly honest with you. I cannot work out and lose weight. When I work out, I am just so hungry all the time, that I end up over eating. I've been on WW for 2 weeks, and I've lost 6 pounds, and I haven't worked out, not even once. (except for dancing at my cousin's wedding, but that was just for fun) In fact any time i've lost weight, I did it by not working out. Good luck with the fuckmill, I know how much it sucks.

AmberLaShell Rants

Jo-Anne Rambling said...

When you go on holidays it is harder to stick to your weight loss program so accept it and move on.