Monday, May 16, 2011

Weightloss Checkin Monday!

No lie... I did no exercise. BUT BUT BUT...

I had something going on every single night and I got home late. Too late for me to get on the fuckmill without waking up an already cranky husband. SO.. I basically did nothing. But with being too busy to exercise has also brought on the too busy to eat business. I think I've lived off of water, orange juice and if I'm lucky, a Fiber One bar. Seriously.

I've noticed my stomach is getting flatter (which happens when you are too busy to eat) and my legs/thighs are looking slimmer. I've gotten a lot of compliments about looking visibly thinner.. so I'll take it!

This week is also going to be hellacious. My mom is in Florida for a vacation but that means my work schedule is wonky and so is Matt's. I'm 8-12, he's 12:30-midnight (so I'll just be seeing him in a week I guess) so I'm alone with the kids in the afternoons/evenings. Normally not a big deal but I can fit Olivia into the double stroller anymore and she walks amazingly slow. SO... no walking outside. And I'll tell you- night one into this single parenting routine and I'm effing exhausted.

SO.. I'm going for short walks. I found Jackson's car ride toy and pushed him in that to pick up Olivia, then we walked to my mom's to feed the cats and stuff, then to the park. We ended up playing at the park for an hour and then walked back home. I'm seriously so tired. Mostly because I was running all over the park because there were school aged kids there and Jackson thinks he's 8 and not 3. :/

I've really cut down on the shit I've been eating and my soda intake. I'm just going to try to get in some exercise here and there I think. And next week?? We'll I'll be in Milwaukee for a few days so yeah. No exercise there. Ugh. Too much going on, but all good stuff so I can't get upset about it. I'm looking forward to it. But I'm in constant motion. Last night I sat on the couch and watched the show Strange Sex (have you seen it?? It's CRAY CRAY to the max in a fabulous way.) and realized it was the first time I've sat on my couch in like two weeks??? Insane.

OK- how are you doing? Now that it's closer to summer are you more or less motivated to lose weight?

5 comments:

Oilfield Trash said...

You'd be amazed at how much weight you can lose if you cut out soda.

Jo-Anne Mother and Nanna said...

Not eating and running around here there and everywhere is good for weight loss. Today on Facebook my daughter said she was having a fat day and she is a size 6 she is that small that I worry about her.

Steff said...

Luckily I'm not worried about weight {having a crazy thyroid problem helps in that area!} but I AM trying to get toned! I've been doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and it's so amazing. It's only 20 minutes, so you can totally fit that in somewhere! Well, I don't have kids, so already you are 50 million times busier than me...so...anyways. Try it!

Mom Taxi Julie said...

Does Olivia have a bike? That would be a good way to get her moving a bit faster ;)

prettylittlereckless said...

guuuuurl you need to eat. OJ & a fiber one bar is not nutritious! Yay for trying to fit in something though. :) I've been a complete lazy ass. I want to work out, but I'm crazy and will only go at a certain time and that time hasn't worked out because I've been beyond exhausted. I'm glad it's finally nice out though. I plan on hitting up the local trails on my days off and getting to the gym more regularly.