Sunday, July 31, 2011

2 kids + a motorcycle

I bet you were hoping for a Vegas post, weren't you? Well don't you fret your balls because I have plenty of Vegas pictures and stories coming your way this week. But I forgot about these pictures and wanted to share.

Because I'm a giver like that.

Anyways. So my kids (mostly Jackson) love to play on my dad's motorcycle. And it's a shame my dad isn't home to ride it more often, but when he is home he usually goes out for awhile. And I know Jackson is itching to go with him but he's just not big enough. So instead, they play on it.

 Olivia prefers the helmet.
 While Jackson prefers the goggles.
 And we have to keep taking turns who gets to be in the front.
 Jackson tried the helmet, but he doesn't like things clasped under his chin so he quickly gave up.
 The kids absolutely adore my dad. They call him Pa Jay and even though he isn't home a lot, they talk almost every day on the phone and ask him where he is that day since he's a truck driver. Then they get out the map and try to find what state he's in.
And of course my kids are absolute goof balls. But adorable. Which thank goodness because I'm convinced their adorableness (especially Jackson's) saves them often.

I'm skipping Weight loss Check In Monday tomorrow since *obviously* I did nothing while on vacation except walking the Vegas strip. But tomorrow I'll start posting about my trip. ;)

6 comments:

Shirley said...

I love Jackson's suspenders!

Jo-Anne Rambling said...

Little Leo loves to sit on his papa's motorbike aka hubby ever chance he gets he is out the front and climbing on the bike putting on the helment he is so cute..........

Oilfield Trash said...

I love those pictures.

prettylittlereckless said...

You're right, I WAS expecting a Vegas post ;) But these pics are adorable!

middle child said...

"walking the Vegas strip." Hm. New job?

annahita said...

so stinking cute! can't wait to read about vegas!!