Sunday, July 10, 2011

Domestic Bitch is Back.

Let's do this shiz. Here are some free sample things you can try to get:

Quaker Oatmeal Squares
Loreal Youth Code
Eucerin Lotion
Free Lego Magazine Subscription (Jackson gets this- it's pretty cute.)
Betty Crocker Summer Cookbook for download or print

I also have my menu plan figured out for the next two weeks for sure, but I have a few "alternate" meals I bought groceries for in case I decided I didn't want one of these or our schedule changed and I had to something quick & easy. If you see a meal with "(2)" next to it, it means we're having it multiple times in that week. For example, we ALWAYS have spaghetti on Saturday. Mostly because it's my favorite, but also because I bake it in the oven and it's just what we do on Saturdays.

Spaghetti (3)
Pork chops, wild rice, corn
Hamburgers, baked beans, chips
Skillet Chicken and Veggies (new recipe)
Tacos
Sandwiches and pasta salad
Homemade pizza
Cheesy Mac & Beef (new recipe)
Parmigiano & Herb Chicken Tenders (new recipe)
Beef tips with noodles
Pork chops and pasta side dish
Chipotle chicken (new recipe)
Hotdogs, baked beans, corn on the cob

Next week I'll tell you how those new recipes turned out... or at least some of them.

Some of you have asked where I have been getting my online coupons or finding coupon match up's. So the three websties I use 99% of the time are:

Krazy Coupon Lady
Totally Target
Couponing 101

Today, especially on Couponing 101 and Krazy Coupon Lady, if you go on there they are busy making the matchup listings for pretty much all major retailers. I am looking at the Walgreens matchup on Couponing 101 right now to see what coupons I have, what I need, and figuring out what I'm going to buy. Most of these also have the coupon policies for the stores as well, which you should carry with you.

So obviously, I have no kick ass projects I finished this week but I have a few up my sleeve for next week that I hope to get done. Stay tuned. ;)

6 comments:

Mom Taxi Julie said...

My Grandma used to have pork chops every week on Thursdays. They were the best! I'm not much of a spaghetti fan. I'll eat it but it makes me gag thinking of it right now :)

Love the domestic bitch posts! Have a great Sunday!

prettylittlereckless said...

You are awesome! Look at all those new recipes! I bought some of that new cream cheese sauce stuff? You cook stir fry veggies and chicken and pasta and then pour the cream cheese stuff on stop as the sauce. looks super good. Maybe I'll try that on one of my days off and post about it :)

Take pics of your new recipes if you think about it at the time ;)

thecurseofcurvesinmpls said...

Um, thank you for the free sample link. I work outside a lot and the squinting has turned my eyes into pre-old lady stage so hopefully the youth code stuff will do wonders. (I would really rather wear sunglasses at work but who's bitching?)

Some of the recipes look amazing! Can't wait to read the reviews!

Danielle said...

THANK YOU FOR THE COUPON LINKS! I have been starting to get into coupon clipping, but our ads here SUCK! So online is really my only option. So, thanks!

Jo-Anne Rambling said...

I use to be more oragised when it came to meals but the last few years I just cannot be bothered mostly because many nights I would make a meal and then no one would want it and no they would not say anything till after I have made it.....only on Saturday I cooked lunch then my daughter says oh I don't want anything I went to Maccas while I was out. Even though I told her I was cooking lunch while she was out and it would be ready whey she got home.....she still went and had maccas....grrrrr

Veronica Marcetti Dimick said...

Oooh, happy to have the Domestic Bitch back!