Monday, July 25, 2011

Weightloss Monday Check... on vacation (and WINNER)

Oh bitches you KNOW I wasn't going to be exercising on vacation. Although I did for a brief moment think maybe I should bring my running gear but then realized it was the humidity getting to me. Thankfully, I'm back to my senses.

Phew.

So instead of exercising and preparing my very first 5K which is on August 6, which is what I absolutely shoudl be doing, I'll be here.
 And hopefully swimming here.
I'll have a few posts ready to go for this week but I'll definitely have all kinds of Vegas stuff to talk about and pictures to share for you when I get back and organized. Until then.. ciao lambwhores!

(Oh wait... I bet you want to know who won the Centuries of June book giveaway don't you? Well using random number thingie, it was #3. Which is... DANIELLE! I have your email so I will contact you. YAY!

5 comments:

annahita said...

have so much fun in Vegas, can't wait to hear about it!

Jo-Anne Rambling said...

You are going on a holiday lucky you I want a holiday but alas it isn't going to happen anytime soon.....

prettylittlereckless said...

Just in case you didn't know- I'm jealous you're in Vegas right now. :)

Mom Taxi Julie said...

I hope you're having a great time! I've been to Vegas 3 times and have yet to make it into a pool.

thecurseofcurvesinmpls said...

Have fun!! The Luxor is a fun hotel to stay in!