Friday, August 19, 2011

If you give a bear a Sara...

So I am going to be a bit M.I.A this weekend... but for good reason. Tomorrow I am going to go canoeing and camping. Not gonna lie- kind of effing nervous. Anyone who knows me in real life knows I'm a wuss. Not only am I a wuss but I am a city girl through and through. I'm worried a bear will eat me. Or I'll lose most of my blood from mosquitos. I'm afraid Matt will capsize our canoe and I'll drown. Nevermind the deepest part probably comes to my knees. In high stress situations I'm not afraid to say I'll freak the fuck out. So let's hope I can keep it together.

But I have a LOT of cool stuff coming up on my blog soon. I have lots of giveaways, super fun reviews, and sexy times coming. Oh yes. It's all coming soon.

I also need YOUR help. I'm starting to make the beginnng of my 40/40 list and I need some ideas for it. And I'm asking you because maybe you know of some cool things to do. Maybe it's an adventure, maybe it's seeing something cool, maybe seeing something historical that should be on anyone's list, etc. You get the idea. Have you done something really fun or amazing that you think I'd like? Or do you have something you'd like to see me do? What kind of shenanigans would you like your Lambwhore Leader get into?

Leave me a comment, give me an idea.

But of course, if I get eaten by a bear tomorrow...

6 comments:

Dianne said...

have fun and i hope you don't get eaten by a bear or any other type of wild life. also don't get poison oak/ivy. that shit sucks.

Jo-Anne Rambling said...

Canoeing and camping is something you can have I do not like camping. I like my home comforts....yeah I am a baby at times camping just makes me feel all yucky.

middle child said...

Re: your 40/40 list. #1 - Get married a few times. Er,..no. wait! That's me. How about horseback riding. Join a church choir. Learn how to quilt. Play bingo once a week for 5 weeks. Really dress up, I'm talking prom clothing and heels. Then go do your grocery shopping dressed as such.

thecurseofcurvesinmpls said...

I have a Bucket List (that isn't exactly complete yet) but I have about 70-some ideas for you on there! Check it out here: http://thecurseofcurvesinmpls.wordpress.com/before-its-too-late/

Hope it helps! And good luck camping...it sounds awful.

prettylittlereckless said...

whoohoo for camping!

as for the 40/40 list... you can always help me out with my 30/30 list ;) I really want to go horseback riding. Wanna come? OR how about a big travel vacation-- somewhere beachy/exotic for a week?

Mom Taxi Julie said...

Have you been to San Francisco? I think that would be a fun thing for you to do :)