Friday, September 16, 2011

The post you should expect when I'm super exhausted.

Did anyone else notice I failed to ask for Dear Sara questions? Because that explains why I didn't get any. *whoops* I promise to be back next week for that. I will. So send me questions, anything and everything baby, to sarastrand9438(at)hotmail(dot)com.

But in the meantime, let's talk about some random stuff I feel like I haven't caught you up on. (Yes, I know I haven't posted about Olivia's birthday party and no, I haven't forgotten. Pull your panties out of your ass and chill out.)

First up, I actually got off my ass this week and made something for the Wee Memories Challenge. I know. I'm clapping for myself here. Isn't it cute?? It's just a simply pumpkin (which I love) colored in with my Martha Steward glitter markers. Which I'm obsessed with.
Last week when I had Olivia's party which meant I was stressed to the max. But on Friday night in the midst of prepping a shit ton of food (that's a for real measurement, by the way), I had to run to Walmart for a few things. Here's is my status update from FB: You know you're tired when you wander into Walmart at 10:15 pm for black olives, mini blinds and shuttle cocks. Sadly, shuttle cocks were not to be had and the mini blinds were too small. The best part is when I came home Matt told me to look in the mirror and bam-- I went to Walmart with my eye makeup smeared all over my face because I was crying f/ slicing onions. I probably looked SUPER cool when I said they should carry shuttle cocks and not just tennis balls to the cashier. Well that prompted a bunch of people to ask if "shuttle cock" was a real word or if I was actually losing my mind. It's small, but look at bullet #4. It clearly mentions shuttle cock.



 And Olivia is a complete fashion diva. You can't see it really great but she's rocking her new bright pink shoes from H&M. My friend Tammy got them for her while we were in Chicago and they are awesome. Olivia told me a second grader said her shoes were cool. Obviously my kid is hot shit on the playground.
 Lately Matt has been having like, weirdo night spasms. Basically he thrashes around like he's having some kind of seizure and I usually end up getting beat up in my sleep. Sometimes I wake up, but others it's best just to stay in the fetal position or kick his balls so he stops. Well I got a huge bruise on my knee and he said it's cool because it looks like a bear pooping.
Tomorrow I will have a cool first part of a series of the KY Intimacy Experiment for you. You'll get a chance to win your very own kit (which is amazing... trust me when I tell you that you want this) over the next few weeks. Actually... you'll get lots of chances. But I will also do my Domestic Bitch post which I'm excited about.. because I have nothing ready for it. YAY.

Also? I have pictures for Weight loss Monday. Good ones.

5 comments:

Mom Taxi Julie said...

Kick his balls lmao. That probably works well for snoring too!

So did you do a status on the "Matt List" and I missed it or not?

prettylittlereckless said...

If you can supply a guy for me, I'll totally sign up to win your KY kit. lol

Jo-Anne Rambling said...

Yeah it can be hard to find a shuttle cock sometimes I wonder who thought up the name shuttle cock only because I am strange and think of silly things from time to time.......

Laurel said...

Cute card!

Ruth said...

Why does Walmart claim to have everything? I don't know how many times I have gone there to buy something and they didn't have it.