Friday, October 14, 2011

Um, I'm lame.

I was going to do a vlog for you, do a Dear Sara AND draw some winners. But if we're being honest, I got excited over doorbuster sales at JC Penney, I had a coupon, and I need some new clothes that fit and don't show my boobs all of the time.

So I ditched you for shopping.

But I got a blazer for $20 and then spent another $20 in Old Navy on two tshirts and a sports bra. Which is handy because tomorrow? I have a 5K and frankly- I needed a new running bra.

What does this mean to you?

It means I will do a post race vlog for you tomorrow to talk about the race and draw some winners. I might even throw some Dear Sara questions up in the bitch to spoil you. So I'm off to bed to get some rest before my 5:30 a.m. wake up so I can get everyone read and out the door by 6:30 homieoats. Wish me luck!

7 comments:

Jo-Anne Rambling said...

Shopping is always cool if you get to shop for something for yourself or in my case I love to shop for gifts for others. Food shopping is not so great........lol

prettylittlereckless said...

oooo I'm hoping you got the Worthington blazer???? ;) Yay for good deals!

Good luck on your race tomorrow!

Dianne said...

Good Luck!

AmberLaShell said...

Good luck on your 5K, I hope you do great! (for me that would be to just finish, lol)

amberlashell.com

Ruth said...

Good luck!

Kathy S said...

Good luck! And sales definitely take precedent to blogging if they're that good.

____j said...

Good luck on the run! You're so much braver than I am!