Anyways. This is our 5th week of our Weight Loss Challenge and I'm going to be honest. I am feeling a wee bit down about my weight this week. Before I post that, I'm going to list good things about this week:
- I ran. Folks, I ran for THREE days this week, but got in a walk on the fuckmill 4 days. Two of my runs have been for a full, steady mile. Seriously. I feel like a mother effing rockstar for getting a full mile in when on day one I only did .25 and thought I was going to die. I'm determined to actually run the Hog Jog in August/September with Amy and not walk it.
- I did my crunches/arm exercises for 4 days.
- I cut back on my shit food intake. Seriously. I only did fast food twice. I even ate grapes for 5 days as a snack. Bitches, my body had no idea what to do with real fruit versus fruit snacks.
- I upped my water intake.
- My "fat girl" knee high boots that I bought a year ago to accommodate my fat girl legs are too big. Like they slip off without unzipping them and feel too loose when I walk.
- I painted my toes a cute teal color. Win.