Friday, January 6, 2012

Yo betta check yo'self.

I don't know about you but I have about god damn had it with people whining about stupid stuff. Absolutely sick of it.

First off, if you have things in your life that you don't like it? Stop bitching and make some damn changes. If you take an inventory of every friendship or romantic relationship and they have all failed? Maybe? Just maybe they have a common denominator. Perhaps.... you? Be honest- you're probably a terrible other half of a relationship.

Generally, I am suspicious of girls who don't have a bunch of girl friends. I know full well it's hard to always nurture, maintain and sustain any kind of relationship especially those of the same sex. I get it, it can be tough. And god forbid you are both PMS'ing the same time. Perhaps lunch dates aren't ideal. But if you are one of those people where you have frequently said that people are treating you badly, or being mean to you, whatever? It's probably you.

You know what else drives me nuts? People who are rude for absolutely no reason. Don't come into a place of business with an attitude, be completely and unnecessarily rude to the people who work there, and then wonder why you leave unhappy. Do you think I'm going to go above and beyond to help you if you come in swearing and yelling at me? No. Not so much. I refuse to help someone who just flat out yells at me when I answer your question. It's not my fault you don't like the answer, I just work here. I'm doing the best that I can to get you the absolute best deal in the quickest amount of time with the least amount of headache and yet you scream at me because you didn't do what you were supposed to do first.

Third, please do not scream at your boyfriend on your cell phone in the middle of a family restaurant with your kids right there. First off, you shouldn't be saying the things you were saying in front of your children. Second, none of us who are there trying to have a nice family night out want to hear about your motherfucking asshole deadbeat boyfriend and his cunt whore girlfriend, because if I'm understanding the convo correctly, you just insulted yourself if you are indeed, his girlfriend.

Oh? And if you are in a used clothing store, it is never OK to try the clothes on in the middle of the aisle. I am thrilled that you have such awesome self esteem that you feel comfortable with your body image- I love that. I do not love that you feel it's OK to share it with us, because we don't find you as attractive as you feel. Especially when it's obvious you've either had a botched c-section or some kind of horrific abdominal surgery. Done by a machete. It's not OK to do that, they have changing rooms for a reason.

But can I say that the woman who teared up when I gave her my other 20% off your entire purchase coupon for said used clothing store? Made my day. She had two kids with her and was trying to buy them clothes and said now she could get more. That? That is a pretty kick ass way to end a pretty stressful day.

9 comments:

Dianne said...

you rock lady! i love that you gave the lady your other coupon and she was touched by that. and i hate rude people in general, but specifically people who are stupid in front of their children.

Jo-Anne Rambling said...

Yes yes yes I so agree with all you have said here, I have had a few times when I have been pissed off and taken it out on the wrong person while out shopping but I am also big enough to go back and say sorry to the person who coped it for no good reason........

Life Love & High Heels said...

Love the random act of kindness! It always makes my heart melt to see others so genuinely happy. Good work! :)

Carrie said...

Another thing to add to my list of why you are my bestie....a heart of gold! So so so sweet of you to give her your extra coupon. Made me tear up reading it!

And I hate rude people. Like cant stand that shit. And people talking loud on their cell phone at dinner is ridiculous. Especially when they are talking like that. In front of their kids. Ugh.

Em said...

Oh Sara. How you make my day, and obviously others as well. Rock on!

Ruth said...

That was sweet of you to give that mother the coupon.

Amber said...

Have I ever told you that you are my hero?

Because you are.

MoonRae said...

~smiles~

Eileen Ward said...

Oh where to start...
When I was in college, we totally did try on cloths in the aisle ABOVE OUR CLOTHING. No joke, fully dressed haha. That isn't THAT bad, right?

Speaking of people on cell phones--when is it EVER acceptable to be taking a shit in a public restroom AND holding a cell phone conversation? So...wrong!

Rude people...should die. If someone is annoying me, being too loud for me to hear myself think etc, I'm at least polite if I ask them to keep it down. It actually seems to work for me.

Lastly--those girls, I'm in this group on facebook and omg...I'm shocked by how shallow and superficial people are. I'm not sure where to go with it.