Thursday, February 2, 2012

Maybe I will help a baby be made, and where babies aren't being made.

So... let's announce the winner of the KY Intimacy Experiment, shall we? But before I get to that... the winner is going to get some KY products and a really cool eBook to help you put those products to good use! Seasons of Love: A Holiday Passion Planner, is dedicated to helping couples reclaim the holidays, whether it be Valentine’s Day or April Fool’s Day, by proving they don’t have to be filled with errands and commitments, but rather, can present themselves as the perfect time to tune in to and turn on one another. All of my readers are able to pick that up if you want to do a little experimenting of your own. And maybe you'll make a baby. If you make a baby because of this contest... I'm open to being a godmother. (Be real- I'd be kind of kickass at that)

BUT... let's find out who the winner is:


**
I have been super busy trying to make my house look less ghetto because I can only take so much. Last week I was shopping at Target for a new shower curtain (because I got over zealous with bleach and ruined my other one that was amazing and matched my sink perfectly) and liner, but then I saw a bedding set that matched my wall color perfectly. No easy task since I've been looking for this for just about two years.

Isn't it great? I have REAL bedding, folks! (And yes, I did get a shower curtain too and I think it's bull shit at how expensive they are, as a matter of fact.)

What isn't funny is me trying to put said bedding on. I have a queen size bed and what I recommend other 5'3 white girls with no upper body strength to do is NOT try to rotate and flip your queen size mattress alone. Because when you do this, you will take out both dressers, both side tables, bend your mini blinds in two windows, almost take out your ceiling light fixture, pull a muscle in your arm, pee yourself from straining, almost kill both cats and scare the shit out of your three year old son who will start crying when this all happens in a one minute time frame.

The more you know.

12 comments:

Eileen Ward said...

I see it didn't take long for the cat to find the new bedding to shed on it. We had to lock our door to keep the cats from shedding on our new mattress before we got sheets on it. Failed sort of since the bastard black cat puked on the new chair we got at the same time. damn cat...
I would also NOT suggest trying to flip a mattress on your own. I have a king sized one and it must weight 200lbs. It's insane and likes to take out the fan at the same time. Did you at least laugh when it was over, or just terrify your poor kid?

Shirley said...

Chicky! I freaking LOVE your hair like that!

Life Love & High Heels said...

As your Beauty/Stylist Guru... I fucking love your hair and your clothes and damn girl you just look so put together and perfect in this video. It honestly puts my everyday work outfits to shame. You better do this up again when I see you next wknd and I will bring my fancy pants camera and we're gonna do new headshots for your blog profile pic. This is not up for discussion. lol. I love it. Your hair is ROCKIN'!

Now to the winner- congrats. Now go forth and have lots of sex. :)

Life Love & High Heels said...

Oh yeah- and the bedding- omg. Love. It COMPLETELY matches your wall. And I think we all know how insanely hard it is to find new bedding. Yay for the great find!

kim said...

I absolutely LOVE your hair long! SO gorgeous!
And I love that bedding! Great choice :)

Dianne R. said...

your hair looks amazing! and your bedding is beautiful. i have been searching for a new set. i want something either in red or something springy.

Mom Taxi Julie said...

I need a new mattress and bedding. I wish someone would have a give away for one of those expensive bastards!! We have a cal king which is like major bucks. I think we need to get a smaller bed so we can save some money on the freaking mattress.

Wow your hair is so long now, looks great!

Steff said...

As everyone is saying, you look so great in the video!! Your hair looks so good long!

Anyways...yay, I'm a winner! And I seriously hope I don't make a baby because of this. At least not for another couple years!

Your room looks so great! It's always fun to get 'aunt' things like real bedding!

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

Okay. So you are a total hottie. Your hair looks fantastic!

Ang said...

omg, your hair is soooooo long! it looks great Sara! You look great Sara!

Bri said...

love the bedding and how it complements your room! nice choice :)

____j said...

I know I'm super late on this, but your hair looks AWESOME in this video. It makes me miss my long hair so bad!