Friday, April 20, 2012

My whip, in both senses of the word.

So my fun bitch Shannon did a post earlier this week about her car and what's in it. And since I can't remember if I have ever done this... here we go. I only wish it were more fabulous so you can at least be jealous, but no.

 So, this is what the front looks like. I've got my Bath & Body bird smelly thing on my visor, my beads hanging off my mirror...
the center console under my radio and stuff. The cup holders are pushed in, but I have like 40 cd's shoved in the pocket, the drawer is full of sunglasses, Febreeze and a power adapter. And I have a pair of black flats because I've been wearing heels and I like to have a backup.
 This is a little pop up thingie on my dash. Tons of first aid shirt, tire air thingies, paper, glasses that don't work for my eyes anymore, more smelly freshener stuff and the addresses to places in the Twin Cities I like so I have them handy to enter into the GPS.
 So yeah. My iPod adapter sucks shit so I have to haul cd's for variety. Here are two of my nine buckets, not including the huge binders I have. Currently have Civil Twilight, Death Cab for Cutie, Florence + the Machine, Chiodos, Kings of Leon and The Civil Wars in my player.
 The back seat. Poor Jackson has to ride in a girl seat.
 The way back- I refuse to put my snow brush away.. just in case.
 OH yeah, my glove compartment. I have an emergency blanket I've never used (knock on wood).
There's my beast. I have a lot miles on her and she has served me well. Matt and I are hoping to trade her up maybe next year.. we'll see.

Anyways. So my other whip. Um, I've been looking online for new toys that won't scare the shit out of me. The problem with reading the 50 Shades of Grey series is that it's left me feeling all experimental... until I look at pictures. Um, I'm kind of scared. But at the same time, kinky fuckery sounds kind of awesome.. so I'm going to take the plunge. Matt thinks I have lost my damn mind but I haven't, things needs to spice up around here. I've decided that if I can get hot and bothered by a book, we have a problem.

5 comments:

Jo-Anne's Rambling said...

Isn't it amazing some of the stuff we cart around in our cars, when my girls where little I would keep a bag in the boot with jumpers and both long pants and shorts and a tshirt for each of them.

Mom Taxi Julie said...

Nice and tidy!

Ashley said...

Oh boy... that book. I'm going to end up HAVING to read it, aren't I?

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

Girl your whip is hot. You need to take me for a ride in it.

scrapperjen said...

Your ride looks as sweet as mine! :)
I haven't read 50 yet but one of these days...
Have a great week!