I need to stop watching TV and paying too close attention to people because I just get pissed off. Let's chat about things that make me want to stab parents.
1. Toddlers & Tiaras: I think I've talked about this before, but since there isn't shit on TV I was stuck watching a full episode of this show. Have you seen it? Because it's awful. There was not ONE parent featured on that show that is doing anything positive for their kids. Let's be clear: any kid under the age of 18 is not really informed on what it means to be in a pageant or what future consequences may be. There's a business side to a pageant and no kid knows anything about that. The fact that people are spending thousands of dollars on this shit when you don't have six months of expenses saved in your bank account? Reckless. You aren't teaching your daughters about inner beauty- you are dressing them like whores and making them look like tiny prostitutes. Not one of those girls on that show didn't look like strippers and they don't even have complete language skills yet.
Not to mention- those girls are fucking brats. I will tell you what- if either one of my kids ever pitched a fit like these girls pitch? Holy hell. We'd pack our shit up and go home. There should be follow up shows on these girls, with their behavior and the idiot parents and I'd bet you those girls grow up to be complete bitches. And candidates for 16 and Pregnant.
2. Guess what doesn't equal love? Presents. Yeah, I'm talking to you lady on Facebook who buys her kids designer everything and spends all of your extra money on gifts and things for your kids. Guess what? Nobody thinks this makes you a good parent. Especially when your kids are running around like brats, hitting you, and calling other kids dummies and buttholes. We are all shaking our heads at you because you're a moron.
3. Parents? If your kid is under 16, they should not be on Facebook. I swear on your life if one more of your kids try to friend me? I'm going to accept and post nothing but inappropriateness and foul language.
4. I'm kind of over hearing teenagers bitch about their lives. Especially when they don't pay their own bills, they have no idea what life is going to be like for them when they are actually on their own, and it's kids like that where I wish their parents would go hardcore and take it all away. You don't like the car you don't pay for? Take the fucking bus. You don't like only getting $150 spending money a month? Get a fucking job and earn it. And then contribute to the house.
5. Have you seen the show Monsters In Law? Holy awesomeness, lambwhores! It's amazing and you cannot look away. These are families who are so fucked up I wish I could go to one of their holidays. You have in laws screaming, hitting, plotting, and basic mayhem happening. All because they just don't like each other? I have just added another favorite to my DVR list.
6. Did you see that video online (I can't find it again) of those two toddler boys singing an anti-gay song at a church? It's times like this that I think forcing your children to accept your bigoted views should be constituted as child abuse. Olivia was asking me yesterday if a girl could marry another girl, or if a boy could marry a boy? I replied, "Well, it depends on where you live. Some places don't let you do that." And how do you answer her when she asks why? Because for me to tell her, "Because some people aren't very nice." seems kind of inadequate. But what blows me away? Is when she says to me, "I don't think that's nice. If you love someone, you should be able to get married. Everybody should get to be a princess for a day." Um, proud mama moment right there. Considering this is the first time we've ever had a same sex relationship talk.
OK. So there's my Wednesday ranting for ya. Night, bitches.