Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Swap, Teeth, and Panty Dropping.



You think this is just a random crazy ass title, but you just watch me pull it all together.

So a few weeks ago I signed up to be in a swap which I fucking love. I love, love, love getting packages of awesome in the mail (feel free to send them whenever, lambwhores) and I like sending random stuff to people as well. But the swap was through Tara's blog that she co-hosted with Meg and Holly.

And anyone who knows me in real life knows that I am pretty much hair and makeup retarded. Now, I hear all of you gasping at that word but literally- there is no better way to explain this. I should not be able to wave a mascara wand at anybody because I just can barely get myself together most mornings. But thankfully my partner was Paige who apparently knows what she is doing because she got me amazing mascara and lip gloss. Like, legit amazing stuff that makes me look way better than I did on my own. 
 She mailed it all in this adorable little box with a crap ton (that's a technical measurement) of cute stationery stuff and these cute little rings and yah. I had a kick ass partner. Thanks, Paige!!

In other news, the last few weeks I have been dealing with a parenting issue you don't realize will gross you out until you're faced with it.
 Yeah, I'm talking about the loss of baby teeth. Olivia lost her top two baby teeth. For a couple of days she had one still hanging on and she looked like an ogre. She has like 4 more wiggly ones and it just grosses me out to no idea to see teeth barely hanging on. *shudder*

Also, whoever left their thong on my sidewalk this past weekend?
I will give you my Victoria Secret coupons if you need them. Nobody should ever resort to wearing Walmart underwear that comes out of those little plastic eggs. It's wrong on so many levels. 

4 comments:

middle child said...

Better lift up your dress and check. The thong might just be yours.

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

Ew. I didn't even know those were panties. They were so mangled. Ew. Ew. Ew.

Life Love & High Heels said...

oh eww..... I always laugh when I walk past Walmart "langerie" section. Not sure how people can even respectfully buy that stuff.

Paige said...

Glad you loved it all!!!. I made those rings.. I think I failed to mention that. Oh well.
:)