I know I'm way behind in blogging and I have a TON of hilarious for you, not so much hilarious for me at the time, posts coming up. We haven't had internet in two days and I'm basically going insane. Matt got it to work (kind of) by linking with a neighbor's wireless without them knowing. So let's hope I can at least get this post up and running!
So a couple of weeks ago when I restarted my weightloss mission, my weight in was 174. It's been about three weeks I believe and as of Sunday morning, I weighed in at 169 point something. It's a LOSS and I am going to full take that.
Things that I am trying to do more regularly:
* Track my food on MyFitnessPal. Admittedly, I have not done this since last Friday but my phone is also being wonky and I think I need to do my update on it. But I've been eating basically the same thing every day so I know I'm within my calorie intake.
* I'm still hungry all of the time. Anybody who tells you that your body will adjust to eating fewer calories is a god damn liar. I am hungry to the point where I contemplate throwing my goals out the window for a god damn Snickers bar.
* I've decided that on weekends? I'm not going to count calories. Weekends are my fun days where I get to eat out at new places or just relax and have smores with the kids. I also know that I bust my ass around the house and yard both days so while it's hard to track those things as exercise, I know I am exhausted when I go to bed.
* I haven't started kickboxing yet. I was supposed to last Monday but it ended up being cancelled. Honestly, every day I set as my start day- they cancel the class. I feel my motivation slipping away slowly on that.
* I have decided I am not ever going to be a marathon runner and I need to stop trying. Honestly, I look like an asshole out there and I dread going out to run. I am still walking though and I feel like a brisk 30 minute walk is just as good. I end up coming home sweaty and it's probably more of a light jog with my pace, so I'm calling it good.
* Weight Watchers recipes taste like shit. And I don't mean, "I could maybe get used to this with some kind of dip" shit, I'm talking, bland as hell shit. I can't do it. I thought if I made some low calorie/low point recipes I would do better. Um, no. I've made five and they were all gross. Even Matt told me to never, ever make them again no matter how chunky I get. I could only agree.
* I don't care what anyone says, I can't eat whole wheat pasta. That crap is not right. It is so wrong and gross I just can't do it. I've decided I am a fan of gluten and I always will be. Sara & Gluten 4 Life.
OK. Tomorrow I have a book review for a REALLY good book and then I have laundry room progress report, the embarrassing behind-my-stove post, date night gone wrong, and how I kicked last weekend's ass post. All coming this week.
And before I forget- send me your Dear Sara questions to: sarastrand9438(at)hotmail(dot)com and I'll include them in this week's post.