Monday, September 24, 2012

Lambwhores Unite: The Greatest Halloween Swap EVER.

One of the cutest bloggers ever and I have come up with a really kick ass Halloween Swap for cool people only. As your lambwhore leader, I'm going to be really disappointed if you don't sign up so consider this peer pressure.

Who can participate? 
*Followers of This is Me, Consequently (Jamie's blog) and mine. Obviously, if you aren't officially following us through GFC and just come around like a creepy stalker, you can go ahead and click follow and that problem is clearly solved. Then you'll be a legit stalker.
*US Residents who have APO addresses.
*Active bloggers. You need to post once a week you lazy asses.

The Rules. 


How To Sign Up. 
You need to click HERE to go to the form, yo. Fill it out and anxiously await to find out who your partner is going to be. Peer pressure your friends as well. You obviously have my permission. HURRY!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Girlfriend, you know I am in.

SpiritPhoenix said...

Sounds like fun. I love swaps. But I don't update all that often. :(

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

sounds interesting but I can only see 2/3 of your graphic.