I love me some Linny and I think you should too. So in my own way, I'm going to do her Ten on Tuesday so show my love for her. *smooch*
2. I took the first steps in switching banks. My bank apparently sold themselves to some bank in Canada and is going to start charging me outrageous amounts just to have an account. Plus, we're talking about replacing the van in the spring and I talked to them about a loan and they were total assholes. It was the nail in the coffin. So I opened a new checking/savings account for us and Tuesday we finalize everything because Matt has to sign off on everything. But I've never switched banks and everyone tells me a nightmare. Yay.
3. I am really sick and tired of bad drivers. I feel like my road rage is getting worse. Today I honked like a maniac at a person who clearly almost killed a pedestrian. Nobody even cared or slowed down. I fucking hate people.
4. Why aren't you stopping for pedestrians? Don't be a douchebag people- stop for pedestrians.
5. I am really disgusted that it is fall and getting colder here. I am fully aware that seasons come and go but I'm disgusted. Sure, sweatshirts are awesome and I love me some jeans, but I fucking hate waiting for my van windows to defrost.
6. I'd also like to point out that I don't know why I've never gotten a remote start for my van. So that means that I will have yet another winter where I'm scraping windows I can't reach because I'm too god damn short and I'll be swearing at Matt for not getting me a remote start, but by god- his piece o' crap Jeep has one. It's not like HE hauls kids and is in a rush EVERY morning, but noooooo... Sara doesn't get a remote start because it's expensive and difficult to install. What-fucking-ever.
7. Is it wrong that I am anxiously awaiting the DVD release of Magic Mike? Because if it is, I don't want to be right.
8. I feel like I am getting sick and I'd like to blame that kid who had bright green boogers who coughed on me. That little fucker probably has some bizarre strain of disease and now I'm going to die. According to WebMD I might have a brain tumor. Sure, it could just be a head cold but it could be a brain tumor.
9. Can anyone explain to me why boy short panties give me a wedgie? Do they give everyone a wedgie? Is my ass just big enough it swallows underwear?
10. I am going to be co-hosting a Halloween themed swap with my friend Jamie, so you need to get on your A-game bitches. Start buying Halloween themed goodies that are awesome and fun and anxiously await our sign ups, coming soon. And maybe you'll get me as your match. You'd be kind of bad ass then.