Monday, December 10, 2012

You should be jamming.

But I can't jam because I took that one class on canning and I really am not good at it. In fact, I only really like Smucker's Grape Jelly, but that's because I am a freak who doesn't like real fruit and vegetables. But most people do love real fruits and vegetables and go bat shit crazy over homemade jam.

I know a person who knows a person who makes super awesome jam with some super unique flavors. Her husband is serving in the military and they are currently stationed in Germany and she has a jam following there. BUT, they are coming stateside soon so she wants to build a customer base here, and so I'm doing my part to spread the word.

You can get lots of info on Kayla and her jams on her Facebook (HERE) and her Etsy shop (HERE). What is really cool is she does regular flavors like Apricot Habanero, Blueberry Banana, Chocolate Banana Rum, Apple Butter and Vanilla Strawberry, but she has Soda Pop Jellies. I know, right? Check out her Etsy page to see the varieties of those she has. If you order now you might even get it for Christmas and you'd be a bad ass handing out soda pop jelly to people. You want to be a bad ass gift giver, don't you? Of course you do. But in case soda pop jelly makes you nervous, wussy, you can buy a sample pack of jelly or ask for a custom jelly. Kayla is great and willing to work with you. Buy some jelly.

*****

So in other news, I have a TON to write about this week. First up, where's my car? Good question, hookers. My BRAND NEW car is currently sitting on the dealership lot, totally undriveable.

What? Oh yes, I got my first speeding ticket.

When? Oh, the night I went to Jingle Ball with my good buddy Amy.

I have a lot to catch you up on, so stay tuned this week. As Amy pointed out, I always say, wait- it gets better, and I promise I will hold true to that. This might be the banner week of my crazy coming at you. Hang tight, bitches.

1 comment:

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

I heard about those damn Escapes. You're lucky you didn't catch on fire!