But why are people so fucking dumb? I mean, is it education? I don't know, but everyday I wander around my day and find myself shaking my head all day. I probably look like I have Tourette's or something. Here are some examples from just this week of crap I've dealt with:
- I had someone scream at me over the phone because I don't know what they registered for.
- I had someone tell me I'm screwing people over and I should give comparable prices because it's robbery to pay the prices we don't even dictate.
- I got asked out by a registered sex offender.
- If you are making a right hand turn, why do cars feel the need to drift into the left lane to get more turning room? Countless times every day the side of my car is almost taken out because people are afraid to turn their steering wheel.
- You are absolutely never, ever allowed to park ON the sidewalk in front of a daycare. Or then the next day park on the wrong side of the road, facing the wrong direction and give ME the finger when you back up for no reason and almost take me out.
- A woman almost dropped her baby on the sidewalk and then starts yelling at said baby for being "too fucking wiggly and making everything harder". Never mind that this was maybe a 3 or 4 month old baby. Maybe.
- Watched a woman scream at the cashier in the grocery store over a .50 difference in her favor. I thought that poor cashier was going to start crying.
- Saw a parent tell their child to "try not to be such an asshole today. It's fucking embarrassing for me to have to deal with you every day". Pretty sure that parent didn't notice his son looked like he wanted to cry.
- Was told by the car dealership that the error I saw on my display absolutely could not have happened, despite the fact that I have a picture to prove it. They basically called me a liar.
- Being told that I am a shitty friend because her birthday card was two days late. Bitch, you're lucky you even got one, I have Christmas presents that haven't been mailed yet.
- A guy ran over my foot with his shopping cart and almost knocked me over in the middle of Target because I was helping an old lady get a greeting card off of the shelf. He then proceeded to bitch me out for being in the way despite the fact that he had the entire rest of the aisle to get around me- more than enough room.
- People who don't stop for pedestrians and then get on Facebook to rant about the police ticketing you. Hi- you almost ran over a mom with a stroller in a school zone doing 45 in a 25, a ticket is the least you should get, asshole.
I don't know. I'm clearly crabby this week but dealing with dickheads all day is really draining.