- The house is officially on the market as of today. Matt and I may or may not have fought in the Realtor's office on Friday. It wasn't pretty. I'll tell you all about that, the disappointment, what it means in terms of a new house, and why I feel like vomiting.
- I have a really incredible book review coming up this week. It's been a full day since I finished it and yeah. No words. Amazing.
- Jackson starts outdoor soccer this week. That means my weekly schedule is dance on Tuesday, soccer practice on Wednesday, swimming on Thursday, and soccer game on Saturday. I am a moron.
- I went to the Airborne Toxic Event concert last week. It was amazing and I got to touch Mikel Jollett in a totally non-sexual way, but still good. He's dreamy.
- I went to the Fleetwood Mac concert last night.
- I have concert hangover like something fierce.
- There is a Realtor Showcase tomorrow, our house is number one or two on the list. Which means...
I am done for the night here. I need to clean my house, put stuff away and make it pretty. They are coming in the morning so I won't have time tomorrow to spruce stuff up. Not going to lie, I'm scared that they will hate my house and say it's never going to sell. More soon.