Thursday, April 4, 2013

Purse Creeper

So my super fun blog friend Shirley is linking up with someone else who is doing a peek into purses. Let me just be clear that while my wallet looks big, it's totally empty. Well, I've got a receipt and a few pennies, so don't think if you mug me you'll go far.

 This is my super swanky Coach purse I got for my birthday from my mom. I have lots of purses and I do switch them out frequently, but I'm loving this one so much it's going to be awhile!
So here's my shit. I've got my planner,  my Nook, and my next review book. Then I've got my green wallet that I love, my notebook, a checkbook, keys, lotion and my phone. A ton of lip products (this is a post for another day), my Tide to Go pen because I am a slob, my fancy mirror, some gum. And my friend who won't be named will tsk tsk at the shopping coupons. I am a shop-a-holic after all but you NEVER KNOW when you'll be at the mall and have no idea how you got there but hot DAMN you have a pocket full of coupons that gee whiz expire soon so that clearly means you must use them, right? We can't have wasted coupons. That's wrong.

It's morally wrong.

I am going to start carrying two planners because my current one only goes through May and I already have a ton on my list for June and beyond. So it'll get a bit heavier for awhile.

And no, I don't usually carry a cat in my purse. I won't say never because you just never know.

8 comments:

Shirley said...

I think I've officially become a purse voyeur. But I think your friend should be super proud that you aren't letting good coupons go to waste. And why aren't you using a digital calendar yet?

Jenna {Real Simple Girl} said...

I always carry coupons in my purse, too, because the one time you leave them at home is when you happen to be at a store and need them!!!

Jane Marynik said...

Awww . . . isn't that adorable?! ;-) I'm totally going to post a picture of "my" purse contents. IT's awful. and I'm guessing a good 75% of the shit in it doesn't even belong to me. But good for you. :-)

Sarah said...

What kind of planner is that? I'm looking for a smaller one that fits in a purse, and my Erin Condren one is just too big!

Shesabigstar said...

Love your purse - that is super cute! Thanks so much for linking up!

XB said...

Good for you for always carrying coupons! I also carry a lot of stuff in my purse, as if it is a Marry Popping's bag.
Thanks for sharing!

Mom Taxi Julie said...

My purse is a giant jumble of old receipts haha

Stacia said...

Think I may have to follow suit!! :) Amazing how we lay it all out neato and stuff for the pic, but can't find the damn pen inside when we need it!!