Monday, May 13, 2013

Out and About in Crazyville. Otherwise known as the Twin Ports.

Someone recently made fun of me for purging photos off of my phone (ahem... Amber) but if I didn't do that, I would be able to share these gems with you. 

So a couple of weeks ago I was at the Airborne Toxic Event concert with my friend and while they were setting up the stage- we saw Bob Ross. I swear. He's lives!
Each month Jackson has to draw a picture and it gets displayed in the hallway. I take pictures of them because they are freaking adorable, but this one? This one is my favorite. I realize it's supposed to be him holding an umbrella, but it kind of looks like he's giving the rain clouds the middle finger. And I kind of felt proud.
This tool was driving like a complete asshole and cut me off right before a stop light. The best part is that he has those super annoying family stickers that I hate in his back window and according to that- has a ton of kids. What makes this hilarious is that he also has those fake balls that hang from trucks that are supposed to impress us, but his? His is one blue ball. So his one blue ball must be a super ball to produce that many children. Douchebag.
 Pretty sure I saw either a full fledged pimp or Mackelmore at the Walmart in Superior.
 You'll notice my blue SUV, nicely parked within the confines of the parking lines. And the asshole next to me with his extended cab truck end totally not in the line. Was the car ahead of him too far up? No. He's just a terrible driver who I hope gets slammed into by someone doing 30 in a parking lot while texting.
 Have I ever mentioned how much I hate family/kid stickers on cars? It's like, nobody cares. It doesn't make me want to ram into you less. But this was at McDonald's, and she has twins on board. You can tell that two ways- the annoying "twins on board" sticker as well as the pink and blue uterus stickers that appear to have the Fallopian tubes holding babies. So wrong on every level.
 I really like french fries from Wendy's and fountain Coke. MMMMM.
Oh! While driving home from a concert, I pulled up next to this. It's dark and you can't see it well but this looks EXACTLY like Cujo from that scary ass movie. I maybe peed myself a little because he totally growled at me. 

So there you go. That's photographic evidence of my adventures around town. 

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I thought you were giving up soda pop?
The uterus stickers is new to me. Also rather disturbing.

Shannon @ Bungalow960 said...

I'm obsessed with macklemore. I want to be him.

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Those uterus stickers really are creepy. Oh goodness; did not realize they existed.

I saw Airborne live last summer- good show!

-Lauren