- ERMERGERD... we close on our house and our new house NEXT Thursday. I know you are all like, "HOLY SHIT, SARA!" and I'm like I KNOW. It definitely calls for shouty caps, that's for sure. Our house currently looks like a freaking disaster with boxes everywhere, things in process of either being relegated to the massive yard sale pile in my mom's garage or to be put into a box it will fit in. And while I've been in boxes for the last 15 days, the fact that I packed my dishes this weekend? Was kind of scary. Mostly because now that we are using paper products I don't know if I can ever go back.
- We got information from the back today about our new mortgage payment and I would be lying if I said a panic attack did not happen. Because it most certainly did, and we all know my bowels don't want to be forgotten and they have been highly active this afternoon and evening. Basically, our new monthly payment is far higher than we were told it was going to be. It's still do-able but that means our fun money is now gone, our savings allowance is almost gone, and I'm looking for a night job if even for a little while. Shit just got real.
- But we're still excited because while we are sad to see this house go, we're excited about the new memories we can make. I have a post all about why we're sad to leave this house... expect to see that next week. You might even shed a tear.
- We are VERY excited about our upcoming vacation. Even though Disney is being a fucking greedy whore and has raised it's already obscene prices just in time for our trip. We are now debating whether we can afford a second day at another park or if we're going to sit in the hotel pool like losers who can't afford Disney.
- And yes, for those of you who asked- we did get the hotel in Orlando that was like $35/night that is "5 minutes from Disney". This will either be the find of the century, or the scariest two nights of our lives.
- I have been working on a book, yes a real book, for awhile. Apparently, I get really ambitious when I'm under gross amounts of stress. Go figure.
- I still have to show you the pictures from Jackson's 4K graduation which are freaking adorable. Seriously. I may have the cutest little boy ever.
OK, that's your quick recap. I can't wait to show you the pictures of our new house and really document the renovations. Which have all been scaled back because yay, higher mortgage!