Oh lambies, how I've missed you! SO much has happened since my last post and I won't have internet until tomorrow (if all goes well and AirFiber really works at my new house like Matt says it will), so I can't give you a real post... yet. But never fear, I have LOTS to catch you up on. Like...
1. We are in our new house! I know, that alone is exciting but it's also overwhelming. I took lots of "before" pictures and I might even have some "after" ones to show you too.
2. Because I am nothing if not efficient and grossly impatient, we painted two rooms yesterday. Which are a thousand times larger (slight exaggeration) than my old house, so it took me far longer than I had anticipated. I am not joking when I say I lost feeling in my right arm half way through the second room.
3. Um, we have a new baby. RELAX- my uterus is empty, but our baby has 4 legs. And fur. And is not a cat. Nor is it a goat, sadly, but it is a doggie! It's a super cute doggie and I love him to bits. I obviously have more pictures than I should have and I'll share them with you soon.
4. Our vacation was awesome. I can't wait to talk about how bullshit Disney can be and also how disappointing walking around theme parks for 20 hours over two days does NOTHING for your body. Like, not one pound was lost. Surely I lost 14 in sweat alone. But no.
5. Oh, and then we heard gunshots on our last night.
6. But spending time with the family was super fun and the whole reason we went.
7. Oh yes, and I'll give you a little lesson on pre-paying for a hotel and travel websites. It was a $260 lesson that I've learned but I'll be damned if I'm losing $260. Whores. The battle continues.
8. Speaking of battle, can we say MOO? Like, all together? Because I have gained a lot of weight. Like, I'm not totally at my worst weight, but I'm close enough to it where I'm angry with myself. And Wendy's because their fries are so good. And Oreo because fuck you and your Birthday Cake cookies.
9. Have you ever seen a cat projectile vomit? I did. I don't wish to see that ever again.
10. My scrapbook ROOM is coming together nicely. I'm having desk issues since I have limited space for it and my options so far suck. But this means... Etsy shop should be up and running again soon. YAY for extra income!