Monday, August 19, 2013

Le sigh.

I have lots of stuff going on, lots of posts to post, lots of pictures to share, and lots of stuff coming up to show you.

Some other day.

But for today- just a simple request. Don't ever underestimate the time that you have here. Don't underestimate the time others around you have. Don't ever take it for granted. Every grievance, every upset, every disagreement, every angst, it will all mean absolutely nothing some day and you'll wonder why you let it hold you back all along. And maybe you don't know it held you back, but it is. End every day on a happy note, and be free of worry. You just don't know how much longer anyone has or what it'll be like and that's scary.

I got some disheartening news last week that, I'm not going to lie- has hit me to my core. My absolute core. It's something all of us has to face at one point but always in the back of your head you think that it's not going to happen to us, we've got all the time in the world. Well you don't. I don't know what the future holds, I don't know what's around the next corner, and it's terrifying. But I'm going to do my absolute best to not wallow in it, and I'm going to be positive influence in those around me. And pray with everything I have in my chunky body. Maybe it will all be OK and I'm sad and worried for no reason. But there is an opposite to everything and I have to face that it's a possibility. All I can say is that I'm not ready. I'll  never be ready but this... this was never an option and it's hard that it's staring us right in the face.

Buy stock in Kleenex folks- I might make you rich after all.

And I said to leave every day with a happy note so I leave you with this:

I ran in a Neon Run at night (remember my fear of the dark???) and I may or may not be kitted out in a giant tutu, and other colorful outfit selections. Of course I have pictures. Secondly? I think I *might* be addicted to a little thing called Spark. I ordered more, it came, and I am in love. Oh yes, and the toilet still leaks and I slipped and fell on my ass because of toilet water at 2am which then caused my cat, Stumpy, to jump onto the toilet but he slipped and fell in. I obviously then peed my pajamas laughing.

12 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Whatever is happening....I wish you peace and happiness.

Jandy xx said...

lots and lots and lots of love to you. youve ALWAYS been there for me in my dark times, and i hope you know i too am here for you xx

Herding Cats - Burning Soup said...

Aw Sara I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard go right now. Lots of good thoughts and prayers coming your way.

~Anna

SpiritPhoenix said...

I hope everything is okay. Sending hugs to you and yours!

Kimberly Topolewski said...

I love you. :)

<3

justme5686 said...

I love you! Run away to the Chicago suburbs and crash at my place if you need.

Brenda said...

I have plenty of tissues.
Although I don't know exactly what is going on, I get the feeling from your words that whatever it is, it isn't good. And I will take your advice and use it.

Hold strong if you can. Cling to those you love for strength and courage.

Tamara said...

Thinking of you friend.

In a neon tutu while drinking Spark. Just to clarify. :)

Ryan Lutz said...

Sending love and light! Hope everything is okay!

Steff said...

I hope everything ends up well, even if it isn't at the moment! Thinking of you...

Also, the last few sentences had me laughing. :)

Mom Taxi Julie said...

(((hugs)))

____j said...

Praying for you, dear friend!