The winner ended up being #5 Sunshine, so now she can gloat on how awesome her prize is.
Let us talk about the things I want for Christmas. I also refer to this as Sara's Favorite Things, kind of, because they are amazing and you'd want them to. I'm sure. But because I'm not a billionaire, I shall be giving nothing out for free. You can only hope I get these for Christmas and you can live vicariously through me.
1. Really awesome blanket from Barnes and Noble.
2. This Coach Perfume.
3. New Winter Boots
I need boots I can shovel in and not get pissy that oh hey- these are doing nothing for warmth, but they sure are cute, like the ones I have now. I'm a size 8. Or a 7.5 but with thick socks I'm an 8.
4. This super pretty necklace.
5. Nintendo 3DS. Or a Wii.
Because seriously- I miss playing Super Mario Bros. I'd rather have a 3DS but I wouldn't scoff at a used 2DS. Olivia is getting a brand new one and don't think I haven't been tempted to test it out. I stood in Best Buy for almost an hour playing the demo version of Mario Kart.
6. Books. Seriously. There are hundreds that I want, but I would settle for:
- Christina Lauren's Beautiful Bastard series.
- Lora Leigh's Wounded Warriors series.
- Tiffany Reisz's The Original Sinners series.
- Alyson Noel's The Immortals series.
- Allison Winn Scotch The Theory of Opposites
- Or basically on my To Read list.
- Or a Barnes & Noble gift card because I am anti-Amazon.
7. iTunes gift cards. My list of songs/albums I want to buy is really getting long.
8. A new kitchen knife set. Seriously- if you saw what I'm cutting with, you'd wonder how any of my fingers are intact. Cutting lettuce has become difficult.
9. Socks. Except I like socks in black/gray/white/beige. Not all on one sock, but for work I either wear black/gray or white/beige. Always. Sometimes I get crazy and wear blue striped socks but I like socks.
10. Gift cards from Michaels and/or Home Depot. Laugh all you want, but I like knowing I have something to spend when I'm broke. Plus I always have house projects going on, and lord knows I like to be crafty.
Sit here and say this isn't amazing and we are no longer friends.
12. Or the Dracula scarf.
13. I think we all agree I need this in my life. I'm a size XL in ladies fit, L in mens. Win.
14. I cannot find it anywhere, but there is a Yankee Candle called "Fruit Punch" that is orange and it smells like god damn Kool Aid and it is delicious. WANT.
15. Smarties. Smarties anything, but the lollies. Good lord I love these.
I can eat these until I throw up and I will still go back for more. Even when I cannot feel my tongue and I think I burned it from too much sugar, I will continue to eat them. I cannot help myself, it's terrible.
Honestly- I love anything I get. Except things that are meant to be funny. Sometimes I get joke type things and I just get annoyed because I'm like- what the fuck? Did you seriously waste money on this shit? Good lord. But for the most part, I like anything. I love Christmas, I like opening things, and I like getting mail. Everything about the month of December is a win for me.