Thursday, May 1, 2014

TBT: June 2007

The calm before the storm. Every time I look back to the pictures in this album on my computer, it's for sure bittersweet. These were all taken in June during the week my aunt and uncle from Florida were here with their two daughters. We did lots of touristy things, we had Olivia was was a few months shy of three, it was shaping up to be a great summer. 

Just one month later, Matt lost his job, I almost filed for divorce and I found out I was pregnant with Jackson. Basically, it all went to hell in a hand basket quickly. It's so strange, sometimes I can stare at these thinking, did I miss something? Was there anything in his body language that should have foretold what was going to happen? 

On our way back from our hike in Gooseberry Falls. 

Olivia, being her cute and sassy self in her stroller, waiting for our turn in Split Rock Lighthouse. 

No comments: