Thursday, May 29, 2014

TBT: Lunch dates, circa 2011 or 2012

One thing we've always been pretty consistent about is weekend family lunch dates. No matter what is going on, usually Saturdays, we all go out to lunch. Our favorite spot to go is Wendy's up by the mall because we end up doing all of our errands afterwards and it works out. Also because all of the employees know us by know, and, there is a really nice older couple that are there literally every day who know us well. They almost always have a little trinket or something for the kids and they get a total kick out of watching them grow and develop into bigger people. 

These are two pictures I took on my phone way back when  and I wish I had dated them, but I didn't. But it was either 2011 or 2012. 



1 comment:

middle child said...

I know. Memories, right?
BTW - I will take 2 jr bacon cheeseburgers and a vanilla frosty in a cone. Not sure where we'll be going to in Minn. for a wedding but I will try to pick up my Wendy's order.