Saturday, January 31, 2015

Reese's Spreads? Give me more.

I had forgotten that I had signed up as interested for an Influenster box that would let you try out Reese's Spreads. Until that baby arrived in the mail, conveniently so, because I was starving AND I had just bought some fruit.

Here's what I can tell you: Reese's Spreads on apple slices is not heaven. It's alright, I'm certainly not going to turn down anything that combines chocolate and peanut butter because that's just as amazing as peanut butter and jelly. But it wasn't amazing enough for me to feel like I had found my new craving.

UNTIL.

Until I tried Reese's Spreads on plain bagels.
Especially if you let the spread melt a little?

You guys.

I have eaten pretty much this entire jar. I say pretty much because the kids put some of the Reese's on their waffles one morning I was taking a shower and they report it was delicious.

I also then put the Reese's a little bit higher in the cupboard.

It's pretty darn good, you guys. The jar itself isn't huge, it's a little smaller than your standard peanut butter jar, but it's very thick and if you put it on something that's warm (like my beloved bagels), a little bit really does go a long way. This is something I most definitely will buy, because it's that good.

And this is coming from a girl who doesn't even love Nutella and don't understand the big deal.

But chocolate peanut butter spread? All about it.

*I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes*

1 comment:

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Oh what a yummy influenster to get!