Tuesday, February 3, 2015

All of Me is LIVE!!

First of all, if you haven't read anything by Lisa Renee Jones, you need to pull your head out of whatever it's stuck in and get on it. She's a fantastic writer and every book of hers I read I fly through and am looking for more. The other nice thing is that she has several book series that you will get sucked into, and they are all really good.

Right now though, the sixth book in her Inside Out series literally just came out and that is called All of Me. You guys. You have NO idea how much I love this series. It's so good. It starts with a love triangle and a disappearance, but it morphs into so much more. It's has everything a really great romance novel would have, spread out over several books.

This is the final book in the series, BUT there is a TV series in development and I can't even handle it. If it's even half as good as the books have been, I'll be glued.
From the moment I met him, I was forever changed. From the first look in his eyes, the first touch of his hand. His first demand for the control he needs, and I could not deny him. He has become my passion, my life, the missing part of my soul. He is the reason I am all I can be, not just some shadow of the possibilities. And together, we are the sum of all the broken pieces of our lives made whole again. Nothing will destroy us. Nothing, and no one, will keep us from the ultimate promise, to spend the rest of our lives living on the edge of absolutely everything and doing it together. I won’t let it. 
If you have already started the series, and just need this one, you can get it on Amazon or Barnes & Noble right now.

If you haven't started the series, you absolutely should, and you can get the first FOUR chapters of If I Were You (the first book) plus some bonus content FREE, but only for a limited time. You can do that at Amazon or Barnes & Noble. But I promise you, you'll get hooked and end up buying the whole series.

Also look up her other series, a lot of times you can get the ENTIRE series for almost nothing on Amazon or Barnes & Noble, so that's always a happy day.

Happy reading!

No comments: