Friday, June 26, 2015

Spying on Matt.

I will start by saying that despite trust issues in the past, I am not that wife that goes through her husband's phone. Never have, never will. I honestly don't know what apps he has on it, even. I do know he has a picture of me as his background because OBVIOUSLY. But the other day I asked him to take the pictures from his phone and put them onto my computer because there were some baseball ones of Jackson I wanted to print for the scrapbook. And then I found all of these.

I can't be sure, but I'm pretty sure Jackson is 3 in this picture. Him and his beloved Doggie.

Clearly this is our old house. And it's the old carpet and brown walls, so I'm going to say this is... 2011. Maybe 2010.
This is definitely 2012.
 Yup, the green wall and the cubby hole behind him give that away.
 I think this was a dinner out at Applebee's, but I have no idea when.
 I have no idea when or where this is, either. But Jackson looks about 4 or 5 years old I'm guessing?
Oh I remember this. I was in the middle of my miscarriage and this was the kids trying to cheer me up.
I remember not leaving my bed that entire day but Twinky sat with me the entire time.
 Oh, this was a dentist visit from last fall! Jackson wanted me to see how white his teeth were. Wait, this would be spring time, because he has all his baby teeth here. HA!
Jackson left his Duckie in Matt's truck, and this was Matt's "ransom" picture for Jackson. Jackson was horrified!
Twinky and the love of his life spending quality time together post evening walk. Twinky clearly appears to be smiling.
This is from last summer! Jackson absolutely adores his white board and he frequently draws me things so I can take a picture. Apparently, he does this with Matt too.
I sure wish this dork would make us money from being the cutest dog ever.
Oh I remember this! Olivia had her friend Sydney spend the night this past December because Sydney's brother had some hockey thing. Well the morning after Matt woke all of the kids up at 7, mostly as a fun punishment for staying up until 3 a.m., and took them to some Santa Breakfast at Texas Roadhouse. It was a free/good-will donation breakfast, but Matt told Sydney they weren't going to pay and they had to run to the car. She was horrified, but Matt totally left money at the register. He likes to scare children. In front of Santa no less.

Oh gosh... I'm pregnant with Penelope here. I had a cold and felt absolutely awful, but Jackson and two pets sat with me.
Father-Daughter dance! I love this picture because she absolutely loves her dad.
End it with a bang! The kids make these ridiculous signs and put them at the top of the stairs. Hilarious.

3 comments:

The Flynnigans said...

Those are some pretty nice surprises you found on his found. :)

The Flynnigans said...

And seriously though, you look too young to have THREE kids babe. Just saying :)

Eileen Ward said...

awww I love looking through old phones and Aaron's pictures. It's like little forgotten memories coming back to you:)