That is until I take the baby for a walk and come back and it's torture because it smells so good.
There are quite a few variations of this recipe but this is the one that's the easiest to make, it's stuff you already have on hand and it's a dump and go recipe. I cannot emphasize enough how easy this is AND it's a one dish meal.
- 1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
- 1 bag of shredded cheese (I used colby jack because that's what I had on hand)
- 2-3 cups of instant rice (I used white because again, it's what I had.)
- One large chopped onion
- Some frozen broccoli (I used like two handfuls)
- If you don't like broccoli, or don't have it on hand feel free to use whatever vegetable you want! Another good option is using a broccoli and cauliflower medley.
- Salt and pepper to taste
Put the lid back on and let it cook another 20-30 minutes, just enough that your rice and veggies are cooked.
And THAT'S IT! Seriously! It's so delicious, your chicken is moist, and honestly, I thought cream of chicken soup and cheese would be a gross combination but it's really delicious. The best part? Both of my kids ate it, including Olivia who hates melted cheese. No, I have no idea what's wrong with her either.
Did you love this? Check back next week and I'll be sharing my Chicken Taco recipe that again, is so easy even a moron can do it. Seriously. You really cannot screw that one up! Follow me on Bloglovin' so you don't miss a post!