Saturday, September 26, 2015

Crafty Saturday: More baby book progress! Slow me down, folks.

You guys! I'm like... actually making progress! I'm not going in any kind of order but so long as I get her book done by her first birthday, I'll feel like I've got things under control. Ha!

I'm trying to do it in chronological order so I don't get confused on what I'm doing. So first up I wanted to do was my belly pictures!
It was kind of amazing to see how much I grew! I really love looking at Olivia and Jackson's baby books and I remember Jackson being particularly freaked out when I explained that he actually grew inside of me. 
But dammit, how cute am I towards the end?? SUPER CUTE.
I never did take pictures of the nursery Olivia and Jackson had. Coincidentally, they had the same theme, Classic Winnie the Pooh, because I couldn't afford to give Jackson a different theme. Plus, at that point, we moved our room downstairs, Olivia got a "big girl" room, painted pink, and then Jackson was born and just assumed the nursery/smaller room.
Which means Penelope is the only one with pictures of her nursery in the baby book, but I totally love her room so much so I knew I had to include it. 
Next up were the pictures from my baby shower! I didn't even think about it at the shower, but I never did get a picture of me with my friends who helped put it all together- FAIL! But I picked out a few pictures from that day. The cute baby accent on that page was actually on the front of a card!
I'm making good progress! I'm hoping next week I can tackle maybe ultra sound pictures and then possibly the pictures from when she was just born. We'll see!

1 comment:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Aw, how cute. I think you are doing a great job. I really need to scrapbook more. I did well in high school and then I didn't take as many photos, and if I did, I didn't always have physical copies and blah blah. It takes a lot of time.