Saturday, September 5, 2015

Penelope might actually get a baby book after all.

It's no secret I've kind of slacked off with my scrapbooks. Not because I'm not interested but more so because I have gotten busy and when I think of getting up to do it, it's well past bed time and it's pictures versus sleep.

I clearly choose sleep at every opportunity.

But I've gotten myself on the ball and I printed off all of the pictures up to 2012 that I hadn't done yet (don't judge) and then started printing what I have of Penelope. Which so far, is quite a few. I need to slow my roll because holy moly.

I was doing a little cleaning of my scrapbook area and I managed to find the pictures the hospital photographer took of her the day we were going to leave. I'm trying to do similar pages in her book that I did in Olivia and Jackson's book so I made a little pocket with her hospital birth certificate, her birth announcement, the little card I carried to the OB office where they logged my vitals, the bunny they had on her hospital crib and the hospital informational card. The picture with Matt and I with her is also framed in her room because I loved it that much.

Next week I'll show you the page with my belly pictures. Hilarious to see them all lined up!

2 comments:

Mattie @ Northwest Native said...

Aww, so cute! I love it!

Nichole Miller said...

Scrapbooking is like the final frontier to me. Just a scary place that I don't darn to go into because I'm scared I will spend all my money and the kids' college funds on those adorable stickers and books.