Saturday, June 11, 2016

Crafty Saturday: Yet another One Sheet Wonder for your lazy entertainment.

I'm kind of stuck on these, lambs. I feel like I could whip these out all week if I had to. I keep thinking maybe I'll do some sets and put them in my Etsy shop, but we'll see. Maybe, maybe not.

Unfortunately, I can't find the template I had used for these cards, but again, I'm in need of thank you cards knowing I'm having a baby in a few months and I really won't have time to whip them up as needed once I'm super sleep deprived and wrangling four kids pretty much solo.

But I wanted to try out my new Watermelon stamp pad, and I found a paper that had that in it but also a dark purple, so I grabbed these inks. I also grabbed the So Many Scallops stamp set, which is easily my most used stamp set. I have the matching scallop punch and the next size up scallop punch, and I use them all a LOT. And again, my favorite card sentiment set with a cool little font.
So these are my finished cards. I had just ordered some washi tape from Stampin' Up and I wanted to use it on this project. I also found a little box of gemstones in a basket I had forgotten about, so I used a bunch of those up. This collection only took me 20 minutes to make and look, I have eight thank you cards ready to go should I need them.

If you missed my first post on the greatness that is a One Sheet Wonder, click HERE and catch up but also find a link to some super easy templates you can do at home in less than a half hour!

No comments: