Monday, August 1, 2016

Etsy Shop: Back to School Cards

So while we're waiting for Fetus Four to arrive, I've been trying to be crafty and get my Etsy shop going again in the hopes that I can maybe make even a little bit of money to off-set the costs of FOUR children.

I know, every time I say it I feel a little sick to my stomach.

So as I post things in my Etsy shop, I will share them here and feel free to share the post on your Facebook pages, Twitter, wherever. Help me spread the word!

***

It seems silly to some people, but back to school is right around the corner (YAY!!!) and I always give my kids' teacher a card wishing them a great school year but also letting them know they can always reach out should they need to. That's what I'm here for. I also give a fun little back to school gift, and I'll share what I'm doing this year in a few weeks.. I have just a few things left to get in it and I doubt I'll do it before baby comes.

I have a small stack of Back to School themed paper that I've honestly been using for awhile now, but I only ever need small pieces so that $8.99 pad of paper has really gotten a lot of use. And then I found this super cute $1 worm stamp at Michaels so I'm trying him out, too.

Super easy, super simple to put together but it's stinking adorable!  If you aren't one to organize a fun back to school basket for a teacher, perhaps a gift card to a gas station, coffee shop, restaurant, liquor store, whatever is more appropriate? A little something to hopefully start their year off on the right foot?
I have THREE of these cards left in my shop for purchase and you can click HERE to purchase!

No comments: