Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Etsy Shop: Thank You cards

If you know me at all, you know that I am the biggest sender of cards in general, but especially thank you cards. I send them for everything because it's a big deal to me. I know some people think a text or Facebook comment is enough but for me, I think the fact you took the extra minute to hand write a thank you, put a stamp on it, and get it to the post office is such a simple but nice gesture. Who doesn't love fun mail?

Don't get me started on kid birthday parties where they kids DON'T send a thank you. It rubs me all sorts of wrong.

In anticipation of people sending or bringing baby gifts, food, whatever, I've been trying to stock pile some thank you notes to just have on hand because I know I won't have time to whip them up with a newborn at home. I've gotten some new stamps lately so I'm trying to use some of them (possibly to justify their purchase) and I also have a LOT of pattern paper that I really need to use up.

Isn't this card cute? It's such a simple design so it would be perfect for any kind of thank you and I guess I didn't realize how much I love a chevron background. I ended up making 12 of these cards because I had enough paper, and I'm keeping 6 for myself and have the other 6 in my Etsy shop! Click HERE to see them, purchase them, love them.

Happy shopping, lambs!

No comments: