Monday, August 29, 2016

OwlCrate: Fast Times at YA High

So I'm going to apologize but you won't get detailed photos of my box this month because I couldn't find my camera, and my phone.. yeah. Just be happy that I got the one.
What did I get this month? Let's break it down:

  • A decomposition notebook: normally I'd be disappointed in this because who doesn't have a crap ton of these little things laying around, but considering I'm losing my mind and having to write things down, this is perfect for me. 
  • Hogwarts button: I'm too old to be doing the button thing anymore, so I gave this to my sister in law, who is a big Harry Potter fan! 
  • A necklace of the Eleanor & Park cover and that's adorable so I kept that. 
  • A print of the Harry Potter trio which... not sure what I'm going to do with. I've got a stack of these prints now and no idea what to do with them. 
  • We also got an adult coloring book courtesy of Blue Star Coloring and I gave that away because I'm now in the process of letting things go and not keeping them for the sake of keeping them. My sister in law got that, too. 
  • The book this month is P.S. I Like You by Kasie West, who also gave us a signed bookplate, letter, and colored pencils (seemingly to go with the coloring book). I kind of love the signed bookplates and letters- I always keep those in the front cover of my books. Anyone who borrows the book from me after get to read the letter, which is always kind of a cool touch from the other. I'm nerdy like that. 
The theme for September's box is DARKNESS, and they tease that we'll receive a "spooky and peculiar new item from Out of Print", and they show an image from Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, which I still have not read. 

I KNOW. 

The movie is coming and I am grossly unprepared. I'm going to get my crap together soon, I swear. I super swear. I'm on it, lambs. 

1 comment:

Anna said...

Harry Potter print can come to me! =) I might have to sign up for September's box.